Romantic Break in the 'Eternal City'
Berg Luxury Hotel • Roma, Italy
- Two- (€459) or Three-Night (€659) Break for Two from May 1 to June 30 and September 1 to October 31
- Two- (€309) or Three-Night (€449) Break for Two from July 1 to August 31 and November 1 to December 30
- Buffet Breakfast Included
- Deluxe Room
- Two Tickets to the Colosseum or Vatican Museum
- Fresh Fruit Basket in Room
- A Short Flight from Most Irish Airports to Rome with Ryanair and Aer Lingus (Not Included)
"The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream," said Marilyn Monroe. Appropriate, then, that the starlet's name has been lent to a suite at the Berg Luxury Hotel, Rome.
Since Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, we won't ask you to part with them to stay with your co-star in a Deluxe Room at the hotel: stay from May 1 to June 30, or September 1 to October 31 for two nights for €459 (up to a €770 value) or three nights for €659 (up to a €1,145 value). Alternatively, visit from July 1 to August 31, or November 1 to December 30 for two nights for €309 (up to a €572 value) or three nights for €449 (up to a €848 value).
There's no need for any of That Old Black Magic to help you enjoy your room. Apart from the complimentary fruit basket, it's well-appointed with a 40-inch television, mini bar, Wi-Fi, and internally illuminated wardrobe, as well as an en suite bathroom featuring colour-therapy shower with bodyjets and a mirror TV.
When it comes to choosing your inclusive breakfast each day, Some Like it Hot—a black coffee or tea with the continental buffet in the hotel's dining room—while others prefer to start the morning with the cooling refreshment of a fruit juice as they recline among the sophisticated dark-wood panelling.
Either way, don't linger too long: There's no Business Like Show Business, and Rome has plenty to show you. Two tickets to your choice of the Colosseum or Vatican Museum are included with your stay, and both Wanna Be Loved By You—the Flavian Amphitheatre for its vastness and history of gladiatorial fights, and the Vatican Museum for its collections of religious artifacts and the famous Sistine Chapel.
Also nearby, the Via Veneto is the place to go if you need to get something to say Happy Birthday, Mr President: the strand of shops and cafes is renowned for its decadence. Elsewhere, the Villa Borghese gallery shows works that challenge even Norma Jeane's beauty, while the Piazza di Spagna is adored for being home to The Spanish Steps.
No amount of posing over an air vent in a long skirt will get you this Escape: click 'Buy Now' before it succumbs to The Seven Year Itch.
"The Italian capital boasts an unparalleled concentration of world-class art, from Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel to the baroque Trevi Fountain, and teems with restaurants, trattorie, osterie, pizzerie, enoteche, cafés, bars, and gelaterie."-- National Geographic
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Voucher includes buffet breakfast included, two tickets to the Colosseum or Vatican Museum and fresh fruit basket in room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- City tax of €4 per person per night applies, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings