Architectural Appeal in New England
Christopher Dodge House • Providence, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Two Passes to Foundry Sports Medicine & Fitness Center
- Gourmet Chocolates
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Location, location, location—you're probably used to choosing a hotel for its proximity to area attractions, whether you plan to visit art galleries or the beach. But seldom are your accommodations a sight to see in their own right.
That's about to change with this week's Escape to the Christopher Dodge House—an architectural gem in Providence, Rhode Island. Bring a fellow tourist for a two-night stay in the best-available guest room, including two passes to Foundry Sports Medicine & Fitness Center, gourmet chocolates, and late 1 p.m. checkout ($216).
Wake up in aesthetic bliss at this three-story Italianate mansion. Recently restored and converted into a bed and breakfast, the 1858 house retains its original grandeur with marble mantels, elaborate moldings, and 11-foot tin ceilings.
After a complimentary full breakfast, set out to explore the area. Downtown Providence is within walking distance, so you can stroll from one work of art to another. The RISD campus is home to the next generation of groundbreaking architects, while the Rhode Island State House boasts the fourth-largest self-supporting dome in the world. St. Peter's Basilica and the Taj Mahal also top the list, so the State House has some heady company.
Why choose a cookie-cutter hotel when you can stay in a historic architectural masterpiece? Take a break from the ordinary to enjoy the exquisite with this week's Escape to the Christopher Dodge House.
"You'll find immaculate, simply furnished rooms with polished hardwood floors and rich architectural details in this three-story Italianate brick town house within walking distance of downtown and Federal Hill."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can be combined during one stay
- Valid for travel now - 5/15/12 and 11/1/12 - 3/1/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must 18 or older to purchase and redeem voucher
- No pets or smoking at the Inn
- Additional weekday nights may be available at 20% off at time of booking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings