Glorious Stay with Afternoon Tea in The Peak District
Barceló Buxton Palace Hotel • Buxton, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Breakfast Buffet Each
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- Two Tickets to Chatsworth House
- Bottle of Wine for Guests Purchasing Dinner in Restaurant
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
In Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth Bennet's friend Charlotte Lucas announces that Mr. Darcy "owns half of Derbyshire". Discover what he loved so much about the land surrounding Pemberley Manor when you Escape to Barceló Buxton Palace Hotel.
For £129, leave all thoughts of Mr. Wickham behind and spend one night getting to know your soon-to-be-betrothed at the elegant four-star hotel (up to a £250.95 value). Instead of meeting Darcy's sister Georgiana, choose to begin your visit together over sandwiches, cakes, and scones with your inclusive afternoon tea at the hotel's Lounge.
Having visited and explored the famous spa town of Buxton (just a few minutes away) you could stop by the Health Club and Beauty Rooms. Should you choose to purchase dinner in the Dovedale Restaurant later you will receive a bottle of wine with your meal. Then come morning, the charming blue-and-white restaurant will serve your inclusive buffet breakfast that will provide your fuel for a day of exploration.
Next it's off to make the most of the two tickets to Chatsworth House included with your package: explore the historic house that played Pemberley Manor in the 2005 film version, Pride & Prejudice; wander the 105 acres of gardens imagining you're talking excitedly with Jane; or stop by the farm shop and restock Longbourn with fresh bread, sweet preserves, and more than 80 British cheeses.
Late checkout at 2 p.m. means there's no need to hurry home and find Lydia—instead, take a scenic stroll through the nearby Peak District National Park; visit the quaint country village of Bakewell and sample its original eponymous tart; or explore 23 beautiful acres of flowers and lakes and keep your eye out for the miniature train at The Pavilion Gardens.
Don't be so blind as to misjudge this Escape: click 'Buy Now' and prepare to confess how ardently you admire and love it.
''The town's magnificent architecture also includes The Pavilion Gardens, 23 acres of award-winning ornamental gardens including serpentine walkways, children's play areas, lake, and a miniature railway.''-- Visit Peak District
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast buffet each, afternoon tea for two, two tickets to Chatsworth House, bottle of wine for guests purchasing dinner in restaurant and late 2 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings