Smooth Sailing on Vancouver Island
Beacon Inn at Sidney • Sidney, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Easterly Room, Tuesdays through Thursdays from July 1 to September 30
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Easterly Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to June 30 or October 1 to March 31, 2013
- 20% Discount on Whale Watching, In-Room Mobile Spa Service, and Admission to Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre
- Welcome Goodie Basket and Evening Turndown Service with a Lavender Sachet, Chocolate Treat, and Silk Rose Petals
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Souvenirs to Take Home, and $25 Credit Toward a Future Stay
Too long without a vacation can leave you feeling lost at sea. Right the ship and return to smooth sailing with this week's Escape to Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
Wave goodbye to your troubles as you and a fellow seafarer enjoy two nights ($274) at the Beacon Inn at Sidney, the area's only Canada Select five-star property. Located in quaint Sidney-by-the-Sea at the southern tip of Vancouver Island, the inn is close to both the British Columbia and the Washington State ferries and just a 20-minute drive from Victoria.
Stay Tuesdays through Thursdays from July 1 to September 30, or any days of the week from now to June 30 and October 1 to March 31, 2013. Your elegant, individually designed Superior Easterly Room features a queen bed, gas fireplace, comfortable sitting area, and en-suite bathroom with a jetted or soaking tub and spa amenities. When you arrive, an in-room welcome basket will surely buoy your spirits.
Push off every morning with a complimentary gourmet breakfast, and—after a complimentary glass of sherry each evening in the guest lounge—return to a luxurious turndown service with a lavender sachet, chocolate treat, and silk rose petals.
No man is an island, so you'll want to venture out to explore Sidney-by-the-Sea and the surrounding area. With your 20-percent discount on admission to Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre, you can drift through an underwater world of wolf eels, rockfish, and octopus. Or, chart a course for the world-famous floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
Guests visiting between March and October can use an included 20-percent discount on whale watching, weather permitting. If you'd rather stay close to port, purchase soothing in-room mobile spa service with an included 20-percent discount. When late 1 p.m. checkout rolls around, you won't be leaving empty handed: You'll receive Beacon Inn souvenirs to bring home as well as a $25 credit toward your next stay.
If your tides need turning, navigate your way to this Escape to Vancouver Island before it dries up.
"We stayed at the Beacon Inn on the first two nights of our honeymoon—what a wonderful start! The inn is spotlessly clean; the innkeepers are friendly and welcoming; and the location is an easy walk from the harbor, dining, and shopping."-- BedandBreakfast.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by June 15, 2012
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Option A not valid in the months of July, August, or September
- Upgrade to Salt Spring Island suite for additional $55/night
- Blackout dates are April 6, 7, 8, and 9th (Easter long weekend); May 19, 20 & 21st (Victoria Day Long ); June 29 & 30th, July 3, 4 & 5th; September 4, 5, & 6th; December 21st - 27th
- Whale watching is seasonal - March thru October, subject to favorable weather & sea conditions on date of planned excursion
- Vouchers include 20% Discount on Whale Watching and In-Room Spa Treatments, Welcome Goodie Basket and Evening Turndown Service with Lavender Sachets, Chocolate, and Silk Rose Petals, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Souvenirs to Take Home, and $25 Credit Toward a Future Stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings