Much to Boast in Fort Bragg
Emerald Dolphin Inn • Fort Bragg, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($75) or Fridays and Saturdays ($90) in a King or Double-Queen Suite
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Unlimited Mini-Golf Pass Two
- Two Tickets to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
Idling at the corner of Indoors and Overworked? Bust out of the cubicle and onto the coastal bluffs and sprawling beaches of Fort Bragg, California, about three hours north of San Francisco on the redwood-lined Mendocino coast.
The AAA Three Diamond Emerald Dolphin Inn, just steps from ocean cliffs and walking trails, is offering a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($75) or Fridays and Saturdays ($90), in a quiet and cozy king or double-queen suite. Each is equipped with Wi-Fi, TV with cable, and a private bathroom with granite accents.
Continental breakfast for two comes compliments of the pet-friendly inn, as do unlimited mini-golf passes and two tickets to the 47-acre Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. The MCBG is known for its rhododendrons, which are native to Southeast Asia but thrive in the cool, foggy climate that's landed atmospheric Mendocino a role in dozens of movies and TV shows. March and April are the best months to catch these vibrant flowers at their most fragrant.
Fresh off the Fort Bragg Whale Festival, this charming coastal community of about 9,000 still offers myriad chances to spy the migrating beasts from atop the paved paths of Todd's Point or Pomo Bluff. Or, catch a ride on the Skunk Train, a restored railcar that winds through towering redwoods and tunnels, over bridges, and alongside meadows, following the same and mostly unchanged route since 1885.
And if you're still looking for more, fret not; the Emerald Dolphin Inn earned big-time props on CBS's Eye on the Bay and E! Network's Great Escapes, thanks to its in-the-thick-of-everything location in Fort Bragg—it's close to good food and wine, antiques shops, scenic views, horseback riding, bird watching, and quiet reflection.
And isn't location everything? Break out of the workaday gridlock and take the road best traveled with this week's Escape to iconic Northern California.
"The Mendocino coast has made appearances on too many television shows ... and movies ... to mention. But what makes this stretch of oceanfront real estate so stirring is its profound natural beauty and fierce independence."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include complimentary breakfast and unlimited mini-golf passes for two
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are all holidays and Saturdays May-October 2012
- Not valid on group reservations
- Children 11 years and under are free; persons over 12 years and older is an additional $10/night
- Pets are allowed for an extra $10/day in designated rooms only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings