Enchanting White Mountain Rendezvous
The Inn at Thorn Hill and Spa • Jackson, NH
- One- ($149) or Two-Night ($259) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Superior, Luxury, or Cottage Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Superior Room ($299) or a Luxury or Cottage Room ($320)
- Daily Breakfast
- $25 Dining Room Credit and $20 Spa Credit
- Afternoon Tea
There's something to be said for simplicity. The thrill of a warm breeze as you rock slowly back-and-forth, back-and-forth on a wraparound porch. Watching the sun set behind impressive peaks. Dipping your toes into cool spring waters mid-hike. These kinds of experiences await in your Escape to the The Inn at Thorn Hill and Spa.
Of course, simple can be luxurious as well, especially as this AAA Four-Diamond award-winning New Hampshire resort, which continuously garners high praise from the likes of Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, The Washington Post, and Wine Enthusiast.
Come see for yourself during a one-($149) or two-night ($259) stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays in a Superior, Luxury, or Cottage Room. Or, extend your pleasure with a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Superior Room ($299) or a Luxury or Cottage Room ($320).
Here, bathtime means a soak in a two-person Jacuzzi, with a fired-up gas fireplace waiting to warm you up. Forest views, antique furniture, king beds, and afternoon teatime mean you never have to leave your lodgings—unless it's to savor a sumptuous included daily breakfast.
But if you're looking for a little slice of romance beyond your bedroom, set out to explore nearby Jackson and the other White Mountain villages with their white-steeple churches and rolling hills. Evoke those sweet early days of love with a visit to Jackson's Honeymoon Bridge, built in 1876. Then, channel your adventurous side with a hike to Jackson Falls or a kayaking trip around Conway Lake.
And, finally, indulge in one of life's simple pleasures: fine dining. The Inn at Thorn Hill's dining room offers delicacies from smoked-duck egg rolls and butternut squash soup to a braised lamb shank and a decadent lobster pot pie. A $25 dining credit is icing on the cake.
You've never been faced with a more effortless decision.
"You won't find a more subtle sophistication anywhere in New Hampshire than the total experience at Thorn Hill: the dining (considered to be among the country's top hotel meals), service, and relaxed elegance here are unrivaled."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 4/1-6/30
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- If a cancellation/re-scheduling is received on or within 14 days prior to your arrival, your deposit is held for a future stay within six months, less the cancellation fee of $50 when your future reservation is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If cancellation/re-scheduling is received 15 days or earlier their is a $20 fee
- Blackout dates are 5/4-6, 5/25-28, and 6/22-23
- Pet friendly cottage available for $25 per night; subject to availability
- Not recommended for children under the age of 8
- Non-smoking facility
- $25 upgrade per night for suites at time of booking; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings