Igniting Sparks in Santa Fe
Inn and Spa at Loretto • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room with Complementary Upgrade to a Superior Room Based on Availability
- Valet Parking
- Resort Fees Included
Natural luxury may seem like an oxymoron, but this week's Escape is ready to challenge any thoughts that once separated simple beauty from elegant comfort. Get away to the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Santa Fe, and get ready to bask in supposed opposites at the Inn and Spa at Loretto.
Let the sun lead the way to this recently renovated hotel that mirrors the layered architecture of the Taos Pueblo, a national landmark. Once your car is shaded with included valet parking, open the door to your Traditional Room—with a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room based on availability—for a one-night stay for two with resort fees waived ($109) and get to know the rugged desert's opulent side.
Your room glows in warm campfire hues that complement the area's appreciation for Native American folklore, but you will be far from roughing it. Wrap yourself in a patterned blanket atop your soft bed to watch a movie on your 42-inch flat screen. But be sure to take in the sights of the surrounding mountains, garden, or nearby historic district outside (Superior Rooms have private or shared balconies).
Order a happy hour drink at the Living Room Lounge, and greet fellow Escapees on a shared leather couch. Then, enjoy dinner at Luminaria—like the grilled sterling beef tenderloin—while sitting on a lantern-lit patio that's across from The Loretto Chapel.
Go for a morning swim in the heated outdoor pool, and then drink in-room tea while using the free Wi-Fi and iPod dock. After, pick up dust while exploring the nation's oldest capital city on two wheels, courtesy of Mellow Velo. Wander the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or the Manitou Galleries before riding the tame trails outside the historic district. When your joints get sore, schedule a pampering treatment at the top-rated The Spa at Loretto, a favorite of Condé Nast Traveler.
Escape here, and you'll learn that an oxymoron has it all.
"Glows with a soft vibrancy and the hand-hewn features—right down to the doors, windows, and light fixtures—hum with unparalleled artistry. Murals spill over candlelit walls and ceilings; rich textures and rustic accents gild the lobby and guest room[s]."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Up to three vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades and additional nights may be available at the time of booking, for extra fee paid directly to the property.
- Blackout dates include: April 17-21, 26-28; May 3-5, 23-24, 29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings