Swing into Spring on Cape Cod
Blue Rock Golf Resort • South Yarmouth, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Room with Two Double Beds
- Two Rounds of Golf
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- One 30-Minute Massage or One Facial or One Spa Manicure for One Person at The Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort
You may have rejuvenated your backswing, but your putt could use an overhaul. Spruce up your swing in style with this week's Escape to Blue Rock Golf Resort, a rolling Cape Cod retreat that's home to the award-winning Blue Rock Golf Course.
Revitalize your game, as well as your senses, during a two-night stay for up to four guests in a guest room with two double beds ($270). Enjoy views of meticulously landscaped grounds from your private balcony, or take a stroll along the resort's oceanfront properties for which you'll have access during your stay.
Enjoy a soft approach to relaxation with two rounds of golf on the course that Golf Magazine ranked one of the finest par-3 courses in the nation. Situated in a lush wooded setting, Blue Rock's fairways offer decorative design and varying levels of difficulty with alluring scenery and challenging waterholes.
Take your mind and body out of the rough with your choice of one 30-minute neck, back, and shoulder massage or one facial or one spa manicure for one person at The Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort. Then, spend the rest of your afternoon by the heated outdoor pool.
Breakfast and lunch are a straight shot with an included $25 food-and-beverage credit to The Grill Room— the restaurant drives home dishes like creamy New England clam chowder and savory grilled native cod fish.
Make sure this Escape is in your line of sight—it's a hole-in-one any way you slice it.
"Even if you do not golf, you will still love this place—the serene, quiet location, large balconies, nice pool, lounge, restaurant, and landscaping make Blue Rock unique for Cape Cod."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 4/27/12 - 6/21/12
- Not valid for anyone under 18
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25/12-5/27/12
- Voucher includes a choice of one of the following: a 30-minute massage, or facial, or manicure
- Spa appointment subject to availability; call 508-398-6043 for reservations
- Blue Rock Golf Course tee times subject to availability; call 508-398-9295 for reservations
- Offer is valid for up to four guests in room; based on quad occupancy
- 11.7% tax is not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • Enjoy By June 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings