Local Charm and Wonder in Marysville
Tower Motel • Marysville, VIC
- Two nights for two in a Queen Room at The Tower Motel Marysville (just $185)
- Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and yummy chocolates on arrival
- Delicious continental breakfast hamper
- $10 voucher for Lit & Beyond sumptuous candle store
- Late 11am checkout for a lazy morning
- Yarra Valley's top-notch wine region at your doorstep
- Beautiful bushwalks, Stevenson's falls and more to explore
- Just an 80-minute drive from Melbourne
- Just 20 minutes from Lake Mountain snowfields
Bushwalking through picturesque trails, winding drives through the magnificent black spur, fishing, golfing, horseriding or charming country town life just a hop, skip and a jump from the snowfields and Yarra Valley wineries is just the start of what Marysville has at its fingertips.
Start counting your blessings on more than one hand on this lovely two-night Escape to The Tower Motel Marysville (just $185, usually $374). Take hold of the steering wheel with both hands and take a quick 80-minute drive from the city to arrive in your very own Queen Room, where you can crack open a bottle of Sav Blanc or munch on delicious chocolates.
Breathe in the sweet country air and relax in your fully equipped room. You have a large LCD TV with DVD, Austar, air conditioning and heating, snack bar, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and toaster. Plus, each day you can wake up to a delicious continental breakfast from a hamper brimming with delights on arrival.
For once, you don't need to shell out an arm and a leg for a holiday that puts you in the heart of Marysville's local charms, just minutes from Yarra Valley wineries and the Victorian snowfields. Limber up for a day of snow play at Lake Mountain's stunning Snow Resort, just half an hour away.
Choose from an armload of things to do including exploring the picturesque Stevenson's falls, horseriding and bushwalking through idyllic bush trails in local national parks, and fishing at teeming trout farms.
Get a $10 voucher to use at Lit & Beyond's luscious boutique to browse clothing, fashion accessories, books, bags, jewellery, homewares and exquisite homemade candles. And while you're at it, explore Marysville's arts, crafts and delicious local foodie spots.
At the end of a long day, stretch out it in the shared courtyard and enjoy a drink as the sun goes down. Then sleep in late with a leisurely 11am check-out on this handful of goodness Marysville Escape.
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Valid from 26th March – 31st May and 1st October – 25th December
- Block outs: 1st June – 30th September
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Not valid on holidays
- The continental breakfast will be given upon arrival
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy in a queen room
- Lit & Beyond voucher valid Wednesday to Sunday - valid for six months after check out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • Enjoy By December 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings