Kick Up Your Heels in the Great Smokies
The Foxtrot Bed & Breakfast • Gatlinburg, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room on Sundays through Thursdays
- Breakfast and Afternoon Lunch for Two
- 1.5-Hour Whitewater Rafting Trip for Two on the Big Pigeon River
- Two Embroidered Foxtrot Baseball Hats
Promenade with a partner to the magnificent Smoky Mountains for an overnight getaway in a Deluxe King room ($212). Admire the expanse of woods outside your window, and then two-step over to your cozy king bed to enjoy free Wi-Fi and movies.
Fill up on a decadent three-course breakfast before sashaying down the Big Pigeon River on a 1.5-hour whitewater rafting trip for two.
"Starting at the Waterville Power Plant, a five-mile stretch of the Pigeon River has ten rapids and offers some of the most challenging whitewater rafting in the South," Frommer's says.
When it's time for lunch, you'll be treated to a gourmet meal that'll earn high marks from the judges. If you still have energy, let your feet find a new beat on the beautiful hiking trails of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Dance cheek to cheek with this Escape, and you—and your dancing shoes—will reach new heights.
"The home is nestled at the end of a quiet street so there's no traffic or street noise like you would find on the Gatlinburg strip, and the view from the back porch... breathtaking. The three-course breakfast was amazing."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 8 years old and 70lbs to participate
- Length of rafting trip is approximately 5 miles and take 1.5 hours; guides are in every raft
- White water rafting portion of this Escape is non-refundable after reservations are made with The Foxtrot
- Your voucher to go to 'Rafting In the Smokies' will be provided upon check-in
- Whitewater rafting will be allowed strictly based on river conditions and weather
- Blackout dates are 4/8-9, 4/22, 5/27-28, 7/1-7/8, 9/2-3, 11/18-22 and the entire month of October
- Not valid on holidays
- Foxtrot Resorts, Inc. liability policies apply
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and $20 resort fee are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings