European Elegance in Atlantic City
The Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to April 30 ($87) or May 1 to June 30 ($98)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays from April 8 to 30 ($94) or May 1 to 11 ($106)
- Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket, Two Large Ice Cream Cones, and Late Checkout
- Complimentary Appetizer with Purchase of Two Entrees at Sage Restaurant
At America's Playground, dreams of striking it rich fill the air and everyone hopes to charm Lady Luck. Be a part of this world of fantasy with this week's Escape to The Carisbrooke Inn, just steps from the world-famous Atlantic City boardwalk and casinos.
Pan for 24k-gold memories in the historic seaside town of Ventnor, where the inn features European hospitality steeped in a visual wonderland of high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic furnishings reminiscent of the Victorian era.
You've already played a winning hand with a one-night stay for two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays from now to April 30 ($87) or May 1 to June 30 ($98). Or, for a weekend getaway, visit on Fridays from April 8 to 30 ($94) or May 1 to 11 ($106). Your winnings include a bottle of wine, fruit basket, two large ice cream cones, and late checkout.
In the morning, we dare you to keep a poker face while dining on such delights as apple puffs with cinnamon and brown sugar, homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins, and fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Then, stroll down to Atlantic City, making stops to shop at the Tanger Outlets and the historic Absecon Lighthouse, the third tallest in the nation.
Savor a blue-chip dinner at Sage restaurant—where you'll receive a complimentary appetizer with your purchase of two entrees—before playing a game or two of blackjack at the famed Trump Taj Mahal Casino. Cash in your winnings (or just window shop) at Trump Exchange, where everything has The Donald's stamp of approval.
Back at the inn, watch the tide come in from the front deck, or relax on the back patio. Enjoy evening wine and refreshments by the fire, confident you've played your cards just right.
"We had a fabulous time. The beds were luxurious, the bathrooms were immaculate and new, and the food was first-class... We finished the the day at the casinos for dinner before returning home. A terrific alternative to a casino stay."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 5/27
- Restaurant voucher is for Sage; Sage is closed on Mondays and Lisa's Cafe may be the substitute when Sage is closed; if both restaurants are closed an equivalent restaurant will be substituted
- Restaurant voucher includes a free appetizer with the purchase of 2 entrees
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings