High-Rolling on Grand Lake O' the Cherokees
Grand Lake Casino • Grove, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two at the Grand Lake Casino Lodge
- $200 in Slot Play and $50 in Blackjack Match-Play
- $30 Dinner Credit at EndZone Restaurant & Bar
- Two Rounds of Golf with Cart Rental at Patricia Island Golf Club
The odds are good that warm weather is just around the corner, and right about now we're willing to gamble that you could use a getaway. Ante up only $199 and you'll be on your way to Grand Lake Casino with $200 in slot play and $50 in blackjack match-play for a one-night stay at Grand Lake Casino Lodge.
There's always a full house at the lodge, where you'll spend the sleeping hours of your stay in one of 30 newly remodeled rooms with luxurious linens and hardwood floors. Take in the views of the Grand Lake O' the Cherokees before boarding the complimentary shuttle service to the 45,000-square-foot casino.
We're willing to wager that you're in for a win on the floor of this Vegas-style casino with more than 800 gaming machines and a full lineup of card games (including three-card poker and Crazy Four Card). Try your hand at the tables with your $50 blackjack match-play credit, or shake up the slots with your $200 machine credit.
Either way, you'll work up an appetite for the stakes—er, steaks—at the casino's EndZone Restaurant & Bar, where you'll enjoy a $30 dinner credit on juicy favorites like the Double Dog Dare Hamburger or Kansas City strip steak, plus a full bar and live weekend entertainment.
Once you cash out, trade the casino floor for the manicured fairways of nearby Patricia Island Golf Club, where you'll receive two rounds of golf plus a cart rental. The gorgeous par-72 course on Grand Lake was designed by Tripp Davis.
Just leave plenty of time to take a victory lap around the lake's 1,300 miles of scenic shoreline with expansive views of the historic Pensacola Dam. After all, this is one winning streak that you can't chalk up to beginner's luck.
"I love it here because it has a great abundance of casino games and even keeps a lot of the old favorites around... the players club always offers more than the other casinos and they make it exciting."-- American Casino Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5additional as gifts
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase
- Blackout dates: May 25 - 26, 2012 and August 31 - September 1, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Includes $200 in Slot Machine Credits to Grand Lake Casino ($100 per person), $50 in Blackjack Match Play Credit ($25 per person), a $30 dinner voucher to the Endzone Restaurant inside Grand Lake Casino, Two Rounds of Golf and Cart at Patricia Island Golf Club (either two rounds for one person or one round for two people)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings