Stay and Play at a Coastal Carolina Golf Resort
Beau Rivage Golf & Resort • Wilmington, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Four Guests in Two Clubhouse Suites
- Daily Breakfast for Four
- Three Rounds of Golf with ProShot GPS Per Guest
- Three Small Driving Range Buckets of Golf Balls Per Guest
Wilmington is well known as North Carolina's major port city, but it was also the real-life setting of Dawson's Creek. If you haven't seen your hometown friends since the show was on-air, reunite for this week's Escape to Beau Rivage Golf & Resort.
Call Pacey and get the gang back together for a three-night stay for four guests in two Clubhouse Suites at the only stay-and-play facility in the coastal Carolinas ($684). Your suites each feature two beds, a living room with sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, and a private patio or balcony overlooking the property's golf course.
Each morning, wake to included breakfast for four at The Veranda Bar & Grill. Savor Southern favorites like hearty biscuits and sausage gravy or home-style pancakes and grits.
Trade the halls of Capeside High School for the fairways of the resort's 18-hole, par-72 course, where each guest will receive three rounds of golf and three small driving range buckets of golf balls. The included ProShot GPS on your cart will ensure that you're aiming for the green, not the pine forests or Cape Fear River.
If you've outgrown small-town life but miss its charm, Wilmington has the perfect balance of action and atmosphere. Cruise down the Cape Fear River on the Henrietta III, a sightseeing riverboat, or stick to land with an historic tour with the Wilmington Trolley Company. Once the sun sets, head to Front Street Brewery for award-winning seasonal microbrews and pub grub.
Relive fond memories and make new ones with your oldest friends, minus the teenage angst. This week's Escape to Wilmington is the set of your next season together.
"Where else do you have a historic downtown—filled with fancy old houses and lots of cool shops and restaurants—and a beautiful stretch of sand, Wrightsville Beach, only 20 minutes apart? Everyone here zigzags between the two."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 7% sales tax and 6% occupancy tax are not included and will be collected at check-out
- Based upon quad occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • Enjoy By November 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings