Romance and Magic in Milton
Milton Country Cottages • Yatte Yattah, NSW
- Two ($195) or three nights midweek ($265) for two people in a private cottage on the South Coast
- State and National award-winning architect-designed retreat as featured in Beautiful Accommodation magazine
- Delicious country breakfast hamper on arrival
- Decanter of port to tipple throughout your stay
- Late 12pm check-out for a lazy morning
- Walk to idyllic Lake Conjola for fishing, sailing and swimming
- Explore the charming historic town of Milton
- Just two and a half hours from Canberra and three hours from Sydney
Feeling cramped by city life? Be as free as the echidnas, kangaroos, wallabies and lyrebirds that roam on the 12 acres of beautiful bushland with this week's Escape to the multi award-winning Milton Country Cottages on the South Coast.
Spread out in in one of just four architect-designed private cottages, as featured in Beautiful Accommodation magazine, with charming raked ceilings, warm open spaces and sunny verandas for staring out at the lush bush. You'll breathe easy at this artistic rural retreat for two (just $195, usually $390) or three nights midweek (just $265, usually $535), where you can wake up to the birds and a delicious breakfast hamper to put together in your self-contained kitchen.
Take an easy 2.5km roundtrip walk to the lovely Lake Conjola, where you can fish, swim and sail, or simply stretch out and read a book in the glorious afternoon sun. Can't relax? Enjoy a massage from Heather's Healing Hands or soak in the double spa to relax your muscles.
In the evening, pick a DVD from the extensive DVD collection and cuddle up in front of the wood fire and tipple on your complimentary decanter of port. Pluck some herbs, lemons or oranges from the kitchen to cook up your own feast or take a short drive to excellent restaurants and cafes nearby.
Visit the gorgeous pottery and clay sculpture workshop and gallery on site and see the wheel spinning in action. Or stroll through the nearby historic village of Milton and explore shops, cafes and galleries. Plus you're not far from idyllic beaches, golf courses and picturesque national parks. If you need anymore convincing, then there are more wise words here from Australian House & Garden.
Feel your vistas expand on this liberating and romantic Escape to the South Coast.
“They have thought of everything!”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance
- Reservations may be made from Monday 9, April
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Block out dates include public holiday long weekends, NSW and ACT school holidays, December 20, 2012 until January 27, 2013
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Firewood is not included
- Breakfast hamper is on arrival only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • Enjoy By April 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings