Escape to a Beautiful Fishing Village on Ireland's South Coast
The Bayview Hotel • Co Cork, Ireland
- Two-Night Break for Two Adults in April to June, from Sunday to Thursday, in Superior Room with Breakfast in Bed (€183)
- Two-Night B&B Break for Two Adults and One Child Aged Up to 11 Years Old in Family Room, with Easter Egg Hunt, between April 5 to 9 (€195)
- €40 Credit for Lunch
- Use of Health Club at Garyvoe Hotel
- Entry to Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens
- Late Checkout
Did you know that the Egyptian pharaoh Ptolemy I built the first known lighthouse between 300 and 280 BC, and that it was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world? Follow the circling light all the way to the beautiful fishing village of Ballycotton where The Bayview Hotel is offering a two-night getaway for two people in April to June, from Sunday to Thursday, for just €183 (up to a €366 value); or, a two-night Easter package for two adults and one child aged up to 11 years old between April 5 to 9 for only €195 (up to a €467 value).
Not only does Ballycotton boast some of the most stunning views in the country, it is also home to an incredible lighthouse and a particularly famous lifeboat. Assemble your crew and drop anchor at the four-star hotel, which has been lovingly restored with a sense of class and charm. You'll check into either a Superior or a Family room, depending on your package, both of which have breathtaking sea views, luxurious en suite bathrooms, and free Wi-Fi.
Couples will enjoy a delicious breakfast in bed each morning, while families can take part in an exciting Easter egg hunt throughout the hotel's wonderful gardens. You'll also receive €40 credit for a light lunch in the Chef Ciaran Scully's excellent restaurant that serves fresh fish caught in the neighbouring ocean. If you want to improve your seafaring rations then take advantage of the free entry to Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens, where you'll learn all about how they grow the organic plants that make for fantastic culinary ingredients.
To make sure your body is in shipshape condition, steer your rudder towards the nearby Garyvoe Hotel, where you can make use of the splendid health club, which lists a two-lane pool, a fully stocked gym, and an invigorating outdoor hot tub amongst its facilities.
With deep sea angling and long, wandering cliff walks at your disposal, there'll be plenty to keep even the most restless soul busy. Don't let this week's Escape get dashed to bits on the reef; send out an SOS to the 'Buy Now' button and guide this break safely to shore.
"During a stay at the Bayview, guests can explore Ballycotton Village and the beautiful surrounding area. There are opportunities for swimming, cliff walking, angling, bird watching, and simply relaxing at the beach."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser; additional as gifts
- Option A: One voucher is valid for two people, Sunday to Thursday only
- Option B: One voucher is valid for two people and one child up to 11 years of age from 5-9 April only
- Limit one voucher per reservation; must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June (Option A) and 9 April (Option B) 2012
- Please note, hotel is closed until 5 April however bookings can be taken prior to this date by calling 00353 1 2958900
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid April 23
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room (Option A) and family room (Option B). Family room can accomodate one child only
- Voucher includes €40 credit on a light lunch, entry for two into Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens and use of the health club in Garyvoe Hotel. Option A only includes breakfast in bed each morning, Option B only includes an Easter egg hunt
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings