Spring Has Sprung in the Green Mountains
West Dover Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($249) or a Suite ($389)
- Daily Breakfast and One Picnic Lunch for Two
- Wine and Locally Made Candy
- $15 Credit at 1846 Restaurant and Tavern
- Liquor Distillery Tour and Candy-Making Demonstration with Tasting at the Chocolatorium
- Hiking Map to Local Waterfalls
- 10% Discount on In-Room Massages, Tee Times, and Kayak, Canoe, Stand-Up Paddleboard, and Bike, Rentals
The robins are chirping, the trees are budding, and the snow is finally melting. If your frozen-stiff routine could use a thaw, catch spring fever with this week's Escape to the West Dover Inn.
Bring your honeybee to Vermont's wildflower-blanketed Deerfield Valley for a two-night stay at this historic inn. Choose a standard room ($249) or a suite ($389), and enjoy the bounty of seasonal delights including wine and locally made candy.
You'll sprout each morning to find a delicious included breakfast for two, then head out to explore the area. Located on the edge of the Green Mountain National Forest, the inn provides a hiking map of nearby waterfalls and swimming holes, so take the plunge into the crisp water then sun yourself in the grassy meadows. When you're ready to eat, unpack an included picnic lunch under a shady tree.
If you love sweets like hummingbirds love nectar, visit the nearby Chocolatorium for an included candy-making demonstration and tasting. Candy isn't the only way to get your sugar fix, which you'll learn on an included tour of a local maple liquor distillery. For a more active day, use your included ten-percent discount on tee times and kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard, and bike rentals; or, indulge in an in-room massage, also with a ten-percent discount.
The sun sets later with each passing day, meaning you'll have more time to work up an appetite. Sate it with an included $15 credit to the inn's 1846 Tavern & Restaurant. You can salute the season with dishes like the honey salmon filet or the roasted duck with fresh vegetables, then wash it down with a glass of white wine on the breezy patio.
Like the sunny ambrosia of springtime air, this Escape is fleeting, so seize it while the daffodils are still in bloom.
"Vermont's rolling, cow-spotted hills, shaggy peaks, sugar maples, and quaint towns clustered along river valleys give it a distinct sense of place... This place captures a sense of America as it once was—because here it still is."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/4-5, 7/13-14, and 10/1-13
- All activities are weather permitting and available when attractions are open
- Voucher includes a maple liquor distiller tour and candy-making demonstration with tasting at the Chocolatorium and a trail map of local waterfalls and swimming holes
- 14% resort fee which includes room and breakfast taxes is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings