In Stamford, a Slam Dunk
Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center • Stamford, CT
- A One-Night Stay in a Standard Room, Thursdays through Sundays
- Two Round-Trip Train Tickets to NYC for Use During Off-Peak Hours
- Round-Trip Shuttle Service To and From Stamford Train Station
- Parking and Internet
Your bracket didn't work out as you'd hoped this year, but your getaway plans are nothing but net. Lay-up your worries and Escape the madness of your day-to-day with a one-night stay for two, Thursdays through Sundays, at the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center in Stamford, Connecticut ($139).
The ball is in your court when you drive toward an inviting standard room with an ultra-plus Hilton Serenity Bed. Included parking and high-speed Internet make convenience an open shot.
When you're good and rested, get off the bench and travel down the line to Manhattan to tip-off an adventure in one of the most exciting cities in the world—you've got two included round-trip tickets to New York City and round-trip shuttle service to and from Stamford station to use during off-peak hours.
Or, make the most of your home-court advantage with a starting line-up of nearby attractions like the Palace Theater, Connecticut's white-sand beaches, the Norwalk Maritime Aquarium, the E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course, the Beardsley Zoological Gardens, or the on-site Senses Restaurant & Lounge.
Your office pool is nothing compared to the one you can unwind in at the hotel—not to mention the hot tub that's made for a swish and a splash.
Suit up—this is one slam dunk of a deal you can bet on.
"Everything is new and improved—looks like they renovated the whole place, but the service is what really impressed us. Great location to the train station and to New York, and easy to get around locally."-- Yahoo! Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • Enjoy By September 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings