Glorious 17th-Century Mansion in Sunny Provence
Hostellerie Le Roy Soleil • Ménerbes, France
- Two- (£169) or Three-Night (£229) Stay for Two in Junior Suite in April, May, June, September, or October
- Two- (£199) or Three-Night (£259) Stay for Two in Junior Suite in July or August
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival
- Dinner for Two
- Flight Options from Most UK Airports to Avignon, Marseilles, or Nice (Not Included)
For hundreds of years, artists such as Cézanne, Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso, Matisse, and Monet have been drawn to Provence for its warm climate and beautiful clarity of light. Create your own masterpiece of a holiday with this week's Escape to this breathtaking region in south eastern France.
Perched in the Luberon Mountains, the picturesque walled village of Ménerbes is home to the Hostellerie Le Roy Soleil where you will enjoy a two- or three-night package for two in your very own junior suite. With-draw just £169 from your funds for a two night stay during April, May, June, September, or October (up to a £540 value), while three nights over that period will cost just £229 (up to a £766 value).
Should you prefer to visit during the warm summer months of July or August, two nights can be yours for £199 (up to a £550 value), or three nights for £259 (up to a £782 value). Each package ensures you your own junior suite, a welcome gift, daily breakfast, and a dinner for two.
Now let us paint a picture of your stay at this stunning 17th-century mansion surrounded by Mediterranean gardens and ancient olive trees. Upon arrival, you will be shown up to your junior suite where your welcome gift of a bottle of local Provence wine awaits. Each suite is stylishly decorated in provincial furnishings and comes with your own private terrace with views of the Luberon mountains, a king-sized bed, satellite TV, minibar, room service, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Once you've had a chance to freshen up, head down to the hotel's beautiful restaurant to enjoy your dinner for two. Using fresh ingredients from the hotel garden, the expert chef specialises in terroir cuisine and serves beautifully plated Provence favourites. Ideal for the warm, balmy evenings, meals can be taken on the restaurant's terrace and are perfectly complemented with one of the bar's classic cocktails on the fountain-side patio.
During the daytime, relax by the Roman-esque pool or take a stroll through the surrounding town of Ménerbes where you can explore a 16th-century fort, potter around the quaint boutiques, or simply take a walk through the surrounding countryside and enjoy the stunning mountain views. Further afield in the region of Luberon, there's plenty of nature reserves, villages, historic sites, quirky museums, and even a place to brush up on your golfing.
This week's Escape has something for every palette so click 'Buy Now' because a year with no holidays to look forward to will be like watching paint dry.
''Travelling à la Provençal means sensual sauntering past scented lavender fields and chestnut forests; through fresh apple-green vineyards and silvery olive groves.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 15 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Not valid May 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29; July 13, 14, 15; August 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a junior suite
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of wine in room on arrival and dinner for two
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- City tax of €1 per person per night applies, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • Enjoy By October 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 69% savings