Covert Operations in Caribbean Climes
Hatchet Caye • Placencia, Belize
- A Four- ($1,597) or Six-Night ($2,112) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room from May 1, 2012 to May 15, 2013
- Round-Trip Domestic Flight from Belize International Airport to Placencia Airstrip (Does Not Include Intercontinental Flight from US)
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Guided Snorkel Excursion with Sea Turtles or a Sailing Lesson
- 25% Discount Toward Spa Services
- Ground Transfer from Airstrip to Boat Launch and Round-Trip Boat Transfer from the Island on Arrival and Departure Dates
Nothing draws secret agents out of hiding like matters of international intrigue. Get ready to make Hatchet Caye, a blissfully secluded Belizean resort, your sophisticated headquarters as you infiltrate the islands.
Your mission—should you chose to accept it—is perfectly suited for covert operations under the cover of palm trees: You and an accomplice will undertake a four- ($1,597) or six-night ($2,112) stay for two between May 1, 2012 and May 15, 2013. Gain access to oceanfront accommodations, complete with a private veranda. You'll give cooking the slip with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included daily with this offer.
Making your epic getaway is effortless: Your adventure includes a round-trip domestic flight from Belize International Airport to Placencia airstrip in southern Belize, ground transfer from the airstrip to boat launch, and a boat transfer to and from the island on arrival and departure dates.
During the day, look inconspicuous lounging in a hammock, or go on a little underwater reconnaissance with your choice of either a snorkel-with-sea turtles excursion or a sailing lesson. Then, feel like you've fostered a brand new identity with a luxurious in-room massage or other treatment with a 25-percent spa discount.
Investigate the shoreline—the use of Hobie Cats, kayaks, pedal boats, and snorkel gear is included. Because seeing is Belizing, immerse yourself in the tranquil water and discover unspoiled marine life around the Gladden Spit and Silk Cayes Marine Reserve close to the Meso-American Reef, the second longest in the world.
Make your mark now—this 44-percent-off Escape is an asset you don't want to compromise.
"So this is what heaven looks like. If you blend relaxation with a shot of rum, sprinkle in a little white sand, pour in some turquoise water, warm it under a Caribbean sun, and serve with a little umbrella... You've got Hatchet Cay!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 2012 through May 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/1-31, 11/1-14, 12/28-1/4/2013, and 3/29-4/1/2013
- Voucher includes 25% Discount Toward Spa Services and Ground Transfer from Airstrip to Boat Launch and Round-Trip Boat Transfer from the Island on Arrival and Departure Dates
- Domestic airfare including taxes and airfare fuel surcharges are included
- Drinks, motorized tours, international flights, spa services, gift shop purchases are not included
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings