Deep Breaths on the Big Island
Hawaii Island Retreat • Kapauu, HI
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room
- Two One-Hour Lomilomi Massages
Want to see Mother Nature really strut her stuff? Go to Hawaii. Crystal-clear water, Ring of Fire sunsets, and jurassic-green landscapes are just another day in paradise here, and locals are fierce about protecting it.
Mindful tranquility awaits with this week's Escape to Hawaii Island Retreat, a luxury, eco-friendly boutique hotel, situated on 50 tropically lush acres on the North Kohala Coast of the Big Island.
Enjoy a four-night stay for two in an oceanfront room, plus two lomilomi massages, for $1,259.
This serene seaside sanctuary (and three-time winner of the Fodor's Choice Award) is set away from the hustle and bustle of chain hotels, and it runs entirely on solar energy. Ocean breezes keep guest rooms cool, reclaimed rainwater fills the pool, and nearly all of the fruits and vegetables you'll eat grew in an on-site garden.
Living off the grid has never been so inviting: Fresh flowers greet you upon entering your eco-conscious, Hawaiian-style room, smartly appointed with plush, organic linens, bamboo robes, organic bathroom amenities, and a personal water bottle to take home with you.
Guests are encouraged to partake in the retreat's vision of peace via seaside strolls, meditative hikes, and nightly stargazing—sans the light pollution found in urban environments. (The Retreat also offers free Wi-Fi, and has a fully equipped media room for those who need to plug in from time to time.)
While nurturing your inner spirit, pamper your outer self with your included hour-long lomilomi massage—a soothing, Hawaiian specialty performed with hands, arms, and elbows that incorporates breathing exercises—at the relaxing Maluhia Spa. Then, cool off with a swim in the solar-heated, salt water infinity pool. If you like, take a cooking class, where you'll prepare a locally harvested meal from scratch. Or, just let the Retreat's world-class chef whip up a Hawaiian-style feast.
Hawaii is already one of the most breathtaking places on the planet; Hawaii Island Retreat only amps up its credentials. Do your part while following your bliss with this week's Escape.
"My experience at this lovely property was life affirming. ... This is the place you go to heal, to breathe, to be."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/14–21, 5/23–30, and 8/3–5
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 13.41% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings