Sunshine for The Family in The Glorious Canary Islands
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club • San Miguel De Abona, Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Five-Night Stay for Up to Four People in One-Bedroom Apartment
- Breakfast Pack and Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
- £50 Voucher to Spend Towards a Short Break at Selected Diamond Resorts International Properties
- Flight Options from Most UK Airports to Tenerife Including with Monarch and Jet2 (Not Included)
Family favourite, James Bond had to disguise himself as smuggler Peter Frank to get anywhere near the jewels in Diamonds are Forever. It's much easier to find yourself in the vicinity of Diamond Resorts International: just Escape to their Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club, Tenerife.
Have Tiffany Case hand over not the precious stones but £125, and up to four people will spy their chance for a five-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at the resort working out at just £31.25 per person (up to a £372.30 value). This could be the perfect opportunity to steal away with the kids or friends for a sunshine holiday. You'll be stirred, not shaken by the spacious accommodation, including bathroom, kitchen, and flat-screen television, with some feature air-conditioning.
Rather than romancing Plenty O'Toole, start your first night by sharing out the sparkling wine you'll find in your room on arrival. Then venture down to the Little Italy Restaurante for a fresh menu each night, from seafood to barbecue, and Canary Island-style pork roast to specialty lamb.
In the morning, begin the day not with a vodka martini but by investigating your welcome breakfast pack, before eluding Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd to locate the Colemenares Beach—not overly touristy and often quiet, it's the perfect hideout from Shady Tree.
Alternatively, just a short walk away you'll find Golf del Sur, a family-friendly club where 18 holes followed by a break at the clubhouse is more fun than a whole evening of cards at the Whyte House.
If golf's not your game, there are plenty of others nearby to keep you entertained before you have to chase down Bert Saxby: cycling, fishing, parasailing, and scuba diving to name but a few.
There's no need to steer a mini-sub precariously close to the 'Buy Now' button to make this Escape: just click 'Buy Now' before it goes out with a bang.
''The potpourri of experiences includes 350km of coast; tropical-forest walks and designer-shop struts; dark forays into volcanic lava; traditional Canarian cuisine and (if you must) egg and chips.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for up to four people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required (at least 48 hours in advance) and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June 2012
- Bookings must be made within 8 weeks of purchasing voucher
- Once booked the stay is non-refundable and non-cancellable
- Once booked any request to alter the arrival date must be notified to Diamond Resorts not less than 7 days in advance of the arrival date. Only one request to modification of reservation is permitted and any amendment will carry a charge of €20. No modifications can be made within 7 days of arrival
- Deal based on occupancy for up to four people in a bedroom apartment
- Children welcome
- Voucher includes breakfast pack and bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival and £50 voucher to spend towards a short break at selected Diamond Resorts International UK properties
- Terms and conditions of £50 Diamond Resorts International voucher: £50 off a UK short break, valid at Cromer Country Club, Pine Lake Resort, Woodford Bridge Country Club only, valid for stays 4 November 2012 to 31 January 2013 (excluding school holidays), stays must be booked by 31 July 2012, minimum stay 3 nights
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 66% savings