A Pleasing Prospect in the San Juan Mountains
The Hotel Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Select Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Vouchers Can Be Combined for an Unlimited Number of Nights
Established in 1878 as a mining town for savvy prospectors looking for gold, Telluride is now a year-round haven for those in search of endless outdoor adventures.
With this week's Escape, explore the rich history of this high-end hamlet and stake your claim on a one-night stay for two in a Select Room at The Hotel Telluride, voted one of the world's best hotels in 2005 by Condé Nast Traveler readers ($199). Extend your stay longer than just one night by combining an unlimited number of vouchers.
Upon arrival, uncork a bottle of wine (included) while taking in the breathtaking mountain views from your private balcony or patio.
Each spacious, elegantly rustic room is appointed with two double beds or one king-size bed with plush down comforters and high thread-count sheets. And the bathroom is sumptuously outfitted with a marble countertop and oversize tub, plus earth-friendly Aveda bath products and cozy robes and slippers.
Along with cushy chairs and an antique writing desk that harkens back to Telluride's storied past, this modern boutique resort boasts high-tech amenities as well. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, an iPod dock, and a flat-screen TV with full cable and HBO.
You'll be just a short gondola ride from Mountain Village, a jumping-off point for a day spent surveying the peaks on foot or horseback; the San Miguel River is an angler's dream during the spring and summer season, not to mention the numerous nearby lakes (and the outfitting companies that will take you there). Then set your sights on a hot stone or Gemstone Balancing massage at the posh on-site spa.
Map out the rest of your evening over snacks at the cozy on-site eatery, The Nook—serving dishes like mac 'n' cheese and Kobe beef sliders, plus wine, local brews, and handcrafted cocktails—before taking the complimentary shuttle into town, catching one of the Sunset Concert Series shows in Mountain Village, or checking out one of the annual film or music festivals.
Telluride's founding fathers had the foresight to know a goldmine when they saw it. Cash in on their nuggets of wisdom with this week's Escape to the San Juan Mountains.
"This thoroughly modern luxury hotel's gas-lit entry belies its young age, and its guest rooms are among the best you'll find in town... the superlative square footage and modern conveniences are sure to please 21st-century travelers."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservation by August 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; cancelled reservations are non-refundable and voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: June 21st-24th, July 4th, August 3rd-5th, August 8th-12th, August 17th-19th, August 24th-26th, August 31-September 4th, September 14th-16th
- First available stay-date is May 10, 2012
- Tax, Gratuity, and Resort Fee are not included in the voucher; payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy; additional person fee is $25 per person per night
- Parking fees and/or pet fees may apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings