Bewitched Beachside on Captivating Cape May
Hotel Macomber • Cape May, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Jacobson Room April 6 and April 7; April 13 and April 14; April 20 and 21; April 27 and April 28; or May 4 and May 5
- Welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine, a Box of Fudge, and a Copy of Haunted Cape May by Lynda Lee Macken
- $70 Dining Credit at Union Park Dining Room
- Parking, Wi-Fi, and Morning Coffee
- Two-Hour Delayed Checkout
The Hotel Macomber in enchanting Cape May, New Jersey, can be a bit spell-binding. Some attribute that to the historic grand Shingle-style mansion's stately frame with ocean-view balconies and white-washed windows. Others say it's because it's haunted. Either way, you'll be bewitched by this local institution by the shore during a deliriously delightful two-night stay for two in a Jacobson Room on select dates.*
Experience the charm of your standard room with a king- or queen-size bed, private bathroom, flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and customizable air-conditioning and heat. White-lace canopies over the beds bring a romantic touch—or a ghostly flourish—to mornings met with salty breezes and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
You may not see specters, but you will be met with spirits upon your arrival—namely a bottle of sparkling wine paired with a box of fudge that will send your taste buds into a trance. Beach reading is no illusion—each couple will be possessed with a copy of Haunted Cape May by Lynda Lee Macken—and included parking, Wi-Fi, and morning coffee appear as if out of thin air.
Nighttime is anything but scary when you sit down to a devilishly delicious dinner at nearby Union Park Dining Room. Sleep easy knowing that you have $70 to spend on appetizers like crab cakes in a caper tapenade or oysters with chili-lime cocktail sauce and Cape May sea salts.
Then, allow executive chef John Schatz to conjure up entrées that are simply sinful: Try the Duck Duet with seared duck breast, duck confit hash, and arugula-and-pear salad with port syrup and sherry drizzle or the South African lobster—two four-ounce tails accompanied by mascarpone risotto and pancetta.
Do a little soul-searching with a shoreside vacation sure to thrill. And let the ghosts here keep you captive awhile—you do, after all, have a two-hour delayed checkout.
*Travel dates include and are limited to: April 6 and April 7; April 13 and April 14; April 20 and 21; April 27 and April 28; or May 4 and May 5
"The hotel is within walking distance of shops and directly across the street from the shore. We pleasently spent each afternoon on the veranda overlooking the beach watching the world go by."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2012 • Enjoy By May 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings