Boutique Chic in Aspen
The Limelight Hotel • Aspen, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room between April 16 and June 13 ($157) with Two-for-One Passes to Pure Barre Class
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room between April 8 and April 15 ($493) with Two Lift Tickets to Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Snowmass, and Two-for-One Tickets to Aspen Shortsfest (April 10 to 15) or Two-for-One Passes to Pure Barre Class (April 8 and 9)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two-for-One Pizza in the Hotel Lounge
Aspen needs no introduction. Since its rough-and-tumble beginning as the country's largest silver producer to its present-day status as a glitzy magnet for silver-screen stars, the feather in Colorado's cap is a perennial favorite.
And where better to experience Aspen past and present than at The Limelight Hotel, open more than 60 years in the thick of downtown. This eco-friendly 126-room property, completely rebuilt in 2008, is offering a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room between April 16 and June 13 ($157) or a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room between April 8 and April 15 ($493).
Two-night stays will also receive two lift tickets to three mountains—Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Snowmass—plus two-for-one tickets to the Aspen Shortsfest, a celebration of short film between April 10 and 15 (or two-for-one passes to a Pure Barre class on April 8 or 9). One-night stays, meanwhile, come with two-for-one passes to a Pure Barre class.
Regardless of when you stay, you'll get two-for-one pizzas in the hotel lounge; daily breakfast for two, which might consist of organic coffee and homemade granola; a welcome amenity; a waived resort fee; and complimentary Wi-Fi, transportation to Aspen Airport, and use of the hotel's iPads.
What began as a rollicking bar and music venue in the 1950s has blossomed into a contemporary boutique hotel frequented by the après set, thanks in part to its happening lounge, serving upscale bites (charcuterie and cheese, artisanal pizza) and inventive cocktails.
Back in your 440-square-foot Deluxe Room, you'll have a desk and sitting area, one king- or two queen-size beds, and a kitchenette with refrigerator and Keurig coffeemaker. When you aren't reveling in its spoils (Olivia bath products, plush robes, flat-screen TV), head for the gondola just four blocks away. Whether to ski, hike, or bike, the lift will deliver you to some of Colorado's most famous—in more ways than one—slopes.
And if you do find yourself rubbing shoulders on the mountain with Aspen's elite, invite them back to your spot for après cocktails in the lounge and a dip in the outdoor hot tub. They just might think you're one of them.
"Despite its 1950s heritage, the Limelight is a modern mountain lodge, with a roaring fireplace, a pool with a hot tub, and a popular lounge with live music. Fronting Wagner Park (and the best playground in town), the location can't be beat..."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for specified dates on voucher only
- Vouchers include daily breakfast for two and two-for-one pizza in the hotel lounge
- Rate does not include 11% lodging tax and it will be collected at redemption
- Lift tickets are nonrefundable, non-transferable and not valid for resale
- Lift tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not valid for resale; pricing does not include the $5 refundable fee for the RF (radio frequency) card needed to access the automated gates
- No blackout dates apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2012 • Enjoy By June 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings