Your Cup Overflows on Milwaukee's South Shore
Sheridan House • Cudahy, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($172), in an Exquisite Guest Room
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Truffles Upon Arrival
- $30 Dining Credit
1920 was a good year for wine. Not only did it yield a very fine Bordeaux, but it also marked the year the Sheridan House opened its doors to guests. Get ready to pop a cork and Escape to this boutique hotel bursting with historic charm, modern amenities, and delightful décor inspired by the world's renowned wine-making regions on Milwaukee's scenic south shore in Cudhay, Wisconsin.
Raise a glass for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($172), in an Exquisite Guest Room. Pour over a potpourri of pleasant tones upon arrival starting with a bottle of sparkling wine and a box of handmade truffles.
Mull over the lakeshore scenery with a morning bike ride along the south shore awash in flowers during spring and summer. Then, invigorate your senses amid the cool breezes off Lake Michigan with a jaunt through Sheridan Park.
Cover a downtown steeped in history with trips to the Milwaukee Art Museum—home to over 25,000 works of art. Or, compliment your spirited stay with a tour of Miller Brewery and experience 155 years of beer making.
Sheridan's is known for the full-bodied fare served at the on-site art nouveau-style American Bistro. Whet your palate with offerings from the restaurant's extensive wine list, toss down a creative cocktail, and savor an entrée such as pork medallions served with apple potato hash or seafood papillote with cod, salmon, and shrimp. Go for a smooth finish with a tempting dessert like the chocolate-peanut butter cake. With a $30 dining credit, you can shoot for the top shelf.
On your next getaway, ensure that your cup overflows—just bottle this Escape up so you're not bitter when the cask runs dry.
For additional information, visit Sheridan House on Facebook.
"If you're looking for the perfect getaway within a stone's throw of Lake Michigan's comforting shores, this a great place to check out. I wouldn't be able to say enough about the food, since we always find ourselves more than satisfied with every visit."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one bottle of sparkling wine and truffles upon arrival, and one $30 dining credit
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Sheridan's cafe is closed on Mondays
- Cafe Gift cards (dining credit) must be used at time of stay, any unused portion is forfeited
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2012 • Enjoy By June 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings