Last Dance with Winter in Tahoe
RedAwning.com • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten Guests at a Group One Property ($165)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests at a Group Two Property ($250)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to 12 Guests at a Group Three Property ($375)
- All Stays are Sundays through Thursdays between Now and April 30 or Any Night of the Week between May 1 and June 28
The tail end of ski season is upon us at Tahoe—and with recent spring snowstorms in the Sierras, it promises to be a powdery one.
Break out your fat skis for this week's Escape to one of 19 homes and cabins in South Lake Tahoe, courtesy of RedAwning.com. The properties are divided into three groups: Opt for two nights in a Group One property for up to ten guests ($165), a Group Two property for up to eight guests ($250), or a Group Three property for up to 12 guests ($375). All stays are Sundays through Thursdays between now and April 30 or any night of the week between May 1 and June 28.
When you aren't sipping hot toddies by the fireplace (or, come June, margaritas on the deck), head for one of three ski resorts near the South Shore. Kirkwood, at more than 7,000 feet above sea level, boasts more snow than any other resort in Tahoe, pushing 140 inches at the base. Heavenly Ski Resort is now home to three new trails beneath the Stagecoach and Galaxy lifts, and the mid-mountain Tamarack Lodge, which opened last season, brings a touch of class to Heavenly's eat-drink-and-be-merry scene. Meanwhile, in addition to its tubing park, Sierra-at-Tahoe is now equipped with a backcountry snowcat for those adventurous powder-seekers.
On sunny late-spring days, the lake offers a bounty of warm-weather activities. Edgewood Tahoe, considered by Golf Digest to be one of the top 25 public courses in the country, is just across the Nevada border in Stateline. Or, hop onto the 165-mile Tahoe Rim Trail for a hike, bike ride, or horseback adventure.
And if you're looking to heat up the night, look no further than Stateline, Nevada, chockablock with casinos like MontBleu Resort that showcase live music, comedy, and, of course, more gaming than you can shake a pair of dice at.
Don't miss winter's narrow window—before you know it the flowers will be in bloom, the lake will be buzzing with boats, and fireworks will be shimmering on the water. And skiing? That'll have to wait until next year.
"The Miracle March snow is the game-changer that will provide a month of top-quality skiing, snowboarding, and snow play before mild weather takes over in the high country."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Vouchers must be submitted 2 business days prior to checking in to be eligible for promotion rates; an extra $20 fee will be charged for voucher redemption's under within 2 business for a change of charge processing fee
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Voucher is valid for Sundays-Thursday nights through 4/30/12 and valid any night of the week from 5/1/12-6/28/12
- Blackout dates are 5/25/12 - 5/28/12
- Voucher does not include taxes and cleaning fees of up to $125
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • Enjoy By June 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings