The Oenophile's Epicenter
Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa • Santa Rosa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229) in a Superior Room
- $20 Resort Credit
- Two Wine Tasting Passes with Discounts to More Than 15 Wineries in Sonoma Valley
- Access to Montecito Heights Health Club
Just call it the Capital of Wine Country. With its central location (about 15 minutes from Healdsburg and 25 from Sonoma), plus a wealth of big-city culture (its symphony is one of the oldest in the West), Santa Rosa is the star of Sonoma County.
Make it the hub of your next trip to wine country with this week's Escape to the Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa, offering a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), in a Superior Room.
Built in 1957, this family-owned resort was designed in the tradition of the Las Vegas Flamingo, with clean lines, curved glass walls, and staggered stone. Today, its 170 rooms are appointed with up-to-date furnishings and cable TV, and with your Escape you'll have access to the Montecito Heights Health Club, boasting various workout rooms, Jacuzzis, steam rooms and saunas, a pool, and more.
With your $20 resort credit, you'll want to start your day with an asparagus frittata and fresh-squeezed orange juice at the on-site Terrace Grille Restaurant, serving three meals daily and offering a wide variety of fresh dishes for every appetite. Or, save your voucher for a nightcap at The Flamingo Lounge, which hosts live music, karaoke, and other events throughout the week.
Then it's off to Santa Rosa's evergreen draw: wine tasting. You'll have two vouchers, valid at more than 15 wineries around the Sonoma Valley, that earn you discounts along the way. Ask the concierge at Flamingo for tips and desirable routes to help you make the most of your time.
Just across the street from the Flamingo, Montgomery Village—home to about 20 men's and women's clothing stores, plus restaurants and other retail options—brims with the city's best shopping. Meanwhile, less than two miles away, the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens offers visitors a tour of the late botanist's home and a stroll through his life's work: a variety of specialty gardens. Or, check out statues of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and Woodstock at the Charles M. Schulz Museum.
With a brand-new concert hall opening this fall to accommodate the Santa Rosa Symphony, plus a recent increase in daily direct flights into the city's Sonoma County Airport, the Capital of Wine Country is definitely on the map. Go ahead: Stick a thumbtack on it.
"Not only does it have a cool, retro vibe, but the staff is always amazing. The bartender, Will, is very friendly ... and the food is great, so you don't have to leave the resort to eat."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are April 21, April 27-28, May 11-12, and May 25-27
- Vouchers include $20 Resort Credit, Two Wine Tasting Passes with Discounts to More Than 15 Wineries in Sonoma Valley, and Access to Montecito Heights Health Club
- Pet friendly rooms available for an additional $50/stay
- Resort is non-smoking
- Wine tasting passes valid for people 21 and older
- Free parking available
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 7, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2012 • Enjoy By June 7, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings