Relaxation by the Azure Waters of Sunny Menorca
Hotel Rey Carlos III • Es Castell, Menorca, Spain
- Three- (£249) Five- (£409) or Seven-Night (£569) Stay for Two in Double Room with Pool and Sea View
- Seven-Night (£825) Stay for Two in Double Room with Pool and Sea View July 16 to August 31
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- One Dinner for Two
- €10 Bar Credit and Free Wi-Fi
- Peak Summer Availability
- Late 3 p.m. Checkout
- Flight Options to Menorca with Monarch, Thomas Cook, and More (Not Included)
Hypnosis might be Paul McKenna's bag, but if you want to believe you're really on a beach in the sunshine, stamp Patrick Mackellar's name on your membrane. 200 years ago, the bolshy Brit arrived on the island of Menorca, and founded the scenic town of El Castell. He wanted a Spanish oasis with British charm and he'd be pleased to find his vision manifested in the recently-refurbished Hotel Rey Carlos III.
For £249 (up to a value of £418) you'll be entranced with a three-night stay for two in one of the hotel's stylish rooms, complete with en suite, air-con, and free Wi-Fi facilities. Alternatively, unlock £409 (up to a £674 value) for a five-night stay; or take a longer holiday for seven nights at £569 (up to a £948 value). In the peak season of July 16 to August 31 you can also embark on a seven-night holiday for £825 (up to a £1,378 value).
Either way, you'll fill your mind palace with visions of paradise by opening the blinds each morning to views over the lapis Mediterranean Sea. Basking at the most easterly point, the hotel is the first spot to feel the warmth of the morning sun, and whilst you're waiting for the waters below to be gently heated, you can take a dip in the private pool and watch the island come to life.
Feed your appetite, after feeding your soul, in the restaurant each morning with a full continental breakfast. In the evening, the Cala Longa is transformed into a romantic, elegant dining room and each Tuesday guests are treated to a special Menorcan buffet. The menu bursts with exquisite seafood and local pleasures, which might feature the renowed lobster stew, oven-baked aubergines or the local 'sobrasada' sausages. Accompanied with your bottle of regional wine, your role-play in relaxation will come into its own.
Beyond the whitewashed walls, you're encircled with unique boutiques, bars, and restaurants. With 99 beaches across 216 kilometres of coastline, the hotel is excellently placed to experience some of the most accessible, yet untouched coves on offer. Kayaking is one of the best ways to explore the clifftops and jagged isles and there's an abundance of companies offering hire equipment to do so.
There's no need to ponder the pendulous pocket watch on your last day; enjoy the exclusive late checkout to make sure your psyche is fully soothed.
The countdown has already begun; make the break now before you're away from the beaches, and back in the room.
''This must be one of the few places in the Mediterranean where it is possible to have a beautiful beach largely to yourself in summer.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 20 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Children welcome
- Internet access available
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room with pool and sea view
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of wine on arrival, one dinner for two, €10 bar credit and free Wi-Fi and late 3 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2012 • Enjoy By October 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings