Greek Sunshine on the Vibrant Island of Mykonos
Ostraco Suites • Mykonos, Greece
- Four- (£335) or Seven-Night (£559) Stay for Two in Classic Double Room with Room Upgrade on Availability
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Fruits on Arrival
- Welcome Drink
- €20 Credit for Hotel Restaurant
- 15% Discount on Bar and Restaurant for LivingSocial Guests
- Late Checkout and Early Check-in (Subject to Availability)
- Direct Flight Options from UK Airports to Mykonos with easyJet and Thomson (Not Included)
Zeus and the Titans battled on Mykonos, but instead of adopting the god for their mascot, the island chose someone who had his own heroic struggle—Petros the pelican, who was pulled, wounded, out of the sea in 1958 by fisherman, and nursed back to health.
If you and your mate are feeling similarly ruffled, £335 reels in four nights at the four-star Ostraco Suites on Mykonos between April 20 and May 31, or September 24 and October 10 (up to a £671.16 value), or perch a little longer with seven nights for £559 (up to £1,124.76 in value). Nest in a classic double room with all-white furnishings and marble floors that don't detract from your view of the sunsets over the Aegean. If you'd rather migrate at a different time of year there is a selection of alternate travel dates to choose from.
Whenever you land, you'll sink your beak into a glass of bubbly—with a further bottle and fruit in your room—and finding sustenance needn't be a flap with €20 to spend in the restaurant and a 15% discount there and in the bar.
Swan dive into the vibrant nightlife of Mykonos where you could swoop down for a cocktail in one of the many tavernas, or watch as the eclectic mix of inhabitants and tourists pass by. Tuck into a mezze at one the characterful restaurants before retiring to your accommodation.
An American buffet breakfast by the pool each day should set you up for swooping around the picturesque white-washed Old Town and its cafes and galleries, so with this Escape, you don't have to rely on a kindly seaman to secure some rest and recuperation on the Greek islands.
- April 20 to May 31 and September 24 to October 10 (£335)
- June 1 to 21 and September 10 to 23 (£419)
- June 22 to July 19 and August 27 to September 9 (£615)
- July 20 to August 26 (£725)
- April 20 to May 31 and September 24 to October 10 (£559)
- June 1 to 21 and September 10 to 23 (£709)
- June 22 to July 19 and August 27 to September 9 (£1,045)
- July 20 to August 26 (£1,239)
''The stylish bars, restaurants, and shops have great appeal, and you can still find a quieter pulse amid the labyrinthine old town. Add to all this the nearby sacred island of Delos, and Mykonos really does live up to its reputation.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 10 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available, enquire when booking
- Voucher includes daily American buffet breakfast, bottle of wine and fruits on arrival, welcome drink, €20 credit for hotel restaurant, 15% discount on bar and restaurant for LivingSocial guests, late checkout and early check-in (subject to availability)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2012 • Enjoy By October 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings