The Canadian Rockies' Crown Jewel
Emerald Lake Lodge • Field, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room with One Queen or Two Double Beds on Sundays through Fridays
- Saturday Stays Require an Additional $75, Paid to Emerald Lake Lodge at Time of Booking
In days of yore, intrepid explorers endured hardships to search for precious ore in the Canadian Rockies. You can enjoy a true mountain gem without any of those pesky dangers on this week's Escape to the Emerald Lake Lodge in Yoho National Park. (Yoho is a Cree expression for awe and wander.)
Grab a fellow adventurer and find a modern-day treasure with a one-night stay for two in a Lodge Room with one queen or two double beds for $156 on Sundays through Fridays. (Saturday-night stays require an additional $75, paid to hotel at time of booking.)
Located on a jewel of a lake backed by soaring cliff-faced mountains, the lodge offers a beguiling mixture of past and present. Admire jaw-dropping vistas, hand-hewn timbers, and massive stone fireplaces in the main lodge before heading to your luxurious room. Take in views from your private balcony or snuggle by the wood-burning fieldstone fireplace; the décor is rustic, but you certainly won't be roughing it—beds are covered with feather duvets and rich suede blankets.
Although built in 1902, the lodge is no diamond in the rough. Located less than 2.5 hours from Calgary and just 30 minutes from Lake Louise, its been a Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award-winner for the last three years.
Find a fortune of feasts in the Mount Burgess Dining Room, looking out over the lake. Sample the signature Rocky Mountain cuisine, including bison and elk raised on the resort's 500-acre game ranch, while sipping choices from the extensive wine list. Then stop in the Kicking Horse Lounge and belly up to the oak bar (salvaged from a Yukon saloon) for a nightcap.
Surrounded by towering rock walls, soaring peaks, and thundering waterfalls, Emerald Lake is the perfect jumping-off point for outdoor adventures in Yoho National Park. Go mountain biking; hike to Takakkaw Falls; or canoe and fish on Emerald Lake before kicking back in the lakeside hot tub.
Stake your claim on an Escape to this hideaway in the Canadian Rockies to enjoy the splendor of nature along with the benefits of 21st-century living.
"The hand-hewn timber lodge on the shore of Emerald Lake's impossibly turquoise waters has been a destination since 1902. The 85-room resort seduces with its mix of china-and-damask elegance and we-are-but-specks-on-this-planet wilderness."-- Sunset Magazine
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by June 10, 2012
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; call 403-410-7417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid for groups, conferences, weddings or any existing reservations
- Valid for travel April 10, 2012 through June 15, 2012
- Upgrades are available at time of booking for an extra cost
- Blackout dates are: April, 14, 21, May 12, 18-20, 26, June 2, 9
- Extra adult (over 2 adults) charges are $25.00 to be paid upon arrival
- Saturday-night stays require an additional $75, paid to hotel at time of booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings