A Rockin' Campervan Adventure!
Rockinvans • Ayrshire, Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
- Campervan Hire for Two People for £65 Per Night; or for Four People for £85 Per Night
- Purchase Up to Six Additional Nights
- Bedding and Towel Hire Included
Crank up the CD player with your favourite driving tunes—we're going with Led Zep—and prepare to head Over the Hills and Far Away. Enjoy as many celebration days as you like with this Escape from Rockinvans: campervan hire at £65 per night for two people (up to a £130 value); or, if you want to bring the whole band, £85 per night for four (up to a £170 value).
Camping doesn't get more rock 'n' roll than this: bed and bedding in the back to recover from nights out, towels, and a full kitchen—cooking burner, sink, ice box, pots, pans, cutlery—meaning you can park up on any old Black Mountain Side and chow down in comfort and style.
You'll pick up the campervan in Ayrshire—handily placed just 20 minutes from Glasgow—and then on to wherever you choose, from The Ocean to some Misty Mountain Hop. If you've a Whole Lotta Love for the great outdoors, be sure to hire extras such as a bike rack, or GPS to allay fears of Communication Breakdown.
Fancy surfing? Head east and Your Time is Gonna Come at Coast to Coast, with beginners lessons at the beautiful, crescent moon-shaped beach of Belhaven. Strike back north west for the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides to surf in the presence of real big breaks and white sands, but be sure to stop off en route in the mountain biking stairway to heaven that is Glencoe—you'll be no Fool in the Rain if you and bike take a chairlift high above the valley for easy riding with amazing views. Or perhaps you prefer simply to Ramble On—few places are better accessed trampled underfoot than the great sandstone cliffs and towering sea-stacks of Caithness in the north east.
Every day you'll give No Quarter to boredom, and in the evening The Song Remains the Same: blissed-out relaxation, and wondering where to plant yourself next—surfing down by the seaside in Cornwall, boating on the Norfolk Broads, climbing in Snowdonia? Go For your Life, friends!
Escape with this campervan deal and the only Heartbreaker will be having to Bring it On Home.
"There is wild mountain scenery of the Highlands & Northern Islands and cold, sparkling seas washing against the Outer Hebrides. Wildlife watchers will find otters, eagles, whales and dolphins, while hill walkers have almost 300 Munros to bag."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit seven purchases per person; additional as gifts
- Option A: one voucher is valid for two people. Option B: one voucher is valid for up to four people
- Vouchers can be used together to combine stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- An excess will be charged on festival dates
- Option A: deal based on double occupancy in a campervan. Option B: based on a occupancy of up to four people in a campervan
- Voucher includes bedding and towel hire
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings