Pristine Greens with Cascade Mountain Views
Pronghorn Club & Resort • Bend, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with Two Rounds of Golf ($495)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with Four Rounds of Golf ($799)
- Two $20 Food and Beverage Credits
- Round-Trip Airport Shuttle Service and Welcome Amenity
A change of scenery is always a good thing. And when that scenery is some of the most lush, beautiful, rolling greens on the planet? Even better. Pack your clubs and get ready for a truly breathtaking Escape: a two- ($495) or three-night ($799) stay for two at Pronghorn Club & Resort in idyllic Bend, Oregon.
Golf enthusiasts (and those who love them) will rejoice at the stunning accommodations nestled along the 18th hole of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. The lavish master bedroom (with a king-size bed) and bath in your Junior Suite is the perfect cocoon: comfortable, spacious, and impeccably designed.
Your Escape gains momentum on the famed Nicklaus course. Before you venture out for two (two-night stay) or four (three-night stay) included rounds of golf, practice your swing—and get a few pointers—at the on-site Tour Academy, one of the finest instructional facilities in the country. You'll soon see why the course made Golfweek's list of the best resort courses of 2011, as the divine greens are seemingly endless and awe-inspiring. This high-desert haven is both challenging and blissfully calming. Be prepared for the crisp mountain air to invigorate you... and your game.
Post putt, head over to the resort's Clubhouse—55,000 square feet of top-notch amenities including a fitness center, steam room, and the Spa at Pronghorn, where an 80-minute aromatherapy massage—to 9-iron out the kinks, of course—or a soothing gentleman's facial is the perfect way to unwind (those wanting to get back outside quickly may enjoy a 30-minute mini facial, instead).
During the ski/snowboarding season, those craving a little schuss time can hop on Pronghorn's free, daily shuttle to nearby Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort. Open 'til the end of May, it's the sixth largest ski resort in North America.
Round out your Escape with a signature Pronghorn cocktail while you watch the sunset at Cascada. Follow that up with intimate dinner at Chanterelle, an elegant restaurant named after the elusive wild mushrooms that grow in the Pacific Northwest. Dine on refined, rustic cuisine such as sustainable seafood and organic root vegetables while soaking in the striking views of the entire Cascade mountain range.
Whatever the scorecard says, this Escape will leave all players happy, relaxed winners—no green jackets required.
"Guests of Pronghorn won't feel like they're in a larger, brand resort but rather a smaller, club getaway. While you could certainly spend your whole time on property, you'd be a fool not to get out and experience the surroundings."-- WorldGolf.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book with property by December 1, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include two $20 food and beverage credits, round-trip airport shuttle service, and welcome amenity
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property at the time of redemption
- Forecaddie fee is mandatory and not included
- Blackout dates are June 15th – September 27th
- Three vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2012 • Enjoy By December 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings