Under the Spotlight in Lively Las Vegas
Green Valley Ranch Resort • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Resort Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209)
- Two Full Breakfast Buffets Per Stay
- $25 Resort Credit
- $25 Gaming Credit
- Early Check-In and Late Checkout
If wishing upon a star doesn't bring to light your wildest dreams, Escape to a land where shimmery neon signs, large spotlights, and glitzy marquees put even the Milky Way to shame: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hit the switch on a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Resort Tower Room with early check-in and late checkout, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209) at the Green Valley Ranch Resort, a resort and spa overlooking Vegas's most famed byway.
Once this glowing property flashes a glint of its Mediterranean-style décor, lush down bedding, 24-hour room service, and high-speed wireless Internet, you'll be blind to the stresses of the real world outside this fantasyland.
In the morning, head down to the lobby to ignite your taste buds—Escapees enjoy two full breakfast buffets per stay. Or, blow a little bling on an illuminating spa treatment with your $25 resort credit. Any of eight on-site restaurants ensure your next lunch or dinner will be light-years away from your ordinary cuisine.
The hotel casino shines much more brightly with $25 to spend on gaming, and the resort's pool grounds glisten over eight acres—truly a sight to behold. Lounge by infinity pools lined with tropical palms and greenery while soaking up the sun beside the poolside café and bar.
Vegas may be a city that never sleeps, but if you want to brighten your stay without dulling your wallet, plug in to this Escape before it goes dark.
"A few miles off the Strip, this eclectic resort is loaded with world-class... amenities. With views of the Las Vegas Strip or the stunning nearby mountains, from hip nightlife to the classic elegant rooms, the [resort] is a vacationers' paradise."-- BestofVegas.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include two breakfast buffets per stay, a $25 resort credit, a $25 gaming credit, and choice of early check-in or late checkout
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Must be 21 to check-in to hotel
- Guest will be asked for incidentals deposit upon check-in.
- $25 Promotional Gaming Chip can be picked up at casino cage cashier and is a one time bet in lieu of cash on any table games only
- Blackout dates include: April 12-17; May 17-19, 25-26; July 6-7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • Enjoy By August 4, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings