Explore Catalonia's Most Beautiful City
Wilson Hotel Boutique • Barcelona, Spain
- Two-Night Break for Two in Suite from July 1 to September 9 (€229) or Before June 30 (€309)
- Breakfast Included
- Rose Petals on Bed, and Fruit Platter and Cava in Room on Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Direct Flight Options to Barcelona from Irish Airports (Not Included)
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and its petals would still be scattered over your bed when you and your Romeo or Juliet arrive at Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona.
There's no need to climb up to a balcony to let your star-crossed lover know how you feel: for €229, treat them to a romantic two-night stay in a spacious Suite at the luxurious hotel between July 1 and September 9 (up to a €422 value), or make it before June 30 for €309 (up to a €458 value).
Your room may not come complete with Nurse watching over you, but it does include a 32-inch plasma TV, Wi-Fi, air con, an extra bed, and large bathtub in the en suite, as well as a fruit platter and bottle of cava on arrival.
Masks and ballgowns aren't required to sneak you into the restaurant in the morning: your buffet breakfast is included with your stay, and you'll sample the likes of croissants, fruit, toast, tea, and coffee in light and airy modern surroundings, at chic round tables set with bright, minimalist exotic flowers.
Rather than wait for one of you to be banished for slaying Tybalt, run away together into Barcelona and fall in love with its historic sights. The hotel is conveniently located on Avinguda Diagonal—lined with shopping centres and impressive architecture such as the Museu de la Música, which displays almost 500 instruments from around the world as well as important musical documents.
It's also well-placed for avoiding your feuding family as you explore Paseo de Gracia—home to the Teatre Tívoli, where you'll find theatre, music, and dance performances—and Placa de Catalunya, the city's central square known for its many fountains and sculptures, and the perfect place from which to start a guided bicycle tour of the city.
You ne'er saw true beauty until this Escape. Click 'Buy Now' or there will never be a story of more woe, than missing out on this weekend with your Juliet or Romeo.
Want more? Check out Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona on Facebook.
"Spain’s second largest metropolis arguably eclipses Madrid as a showcase for the arts, music, and cutting-edge design."-- National Geographic
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 9 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Not valid April 20, 21, 28; May 12 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a suite; extra nights to be booked directly with the hotel
- Voucher includes breakfast, rose petals on the bed, and a fruit platter and bottle of Cava in your room on arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2012 • Enjoy By September 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings