All Things English in the Heart of London
Premium Tours • London, United Kingdom
- A Four-Night Stay for Two at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Fridays to Tuesdays with Daily Continental Breakfast
- Two Top-Price Tickets for a Top West End Musical
- Vintage Open-Top Double-Decker Bus Tour and River Thames Cruise for Two
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace with a Professional Guide
- Lunch for Two at the Tea Clipper
You dip biscuits in your tea, are counting down the days 'til you'll be glued to the TV for the games, and spend way too much time perfecting your shepherd's pie recipe. In short: London's calling, and it's time to go home—or at least pay a visit.
Make it happen with this week's Escape from Premium Tours: a five-day, four-night stay on Fridays to Tuesdays for two ($1,298) in the heart of one of the world's most fascinating cities, named one of the best places to visit in 2012 by National Geographic Traveler.
You and your mate will shack up in style at the mod-luxe, brand-new Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, situated in a prime, central location near the famed Tower of London. Besides plush beds you'll want to sink right into, you'll find a gorgeous spa, indoor infinity pool, fully appointed health club, and free Wi-Fi.
Wake up each morning to a continental breakfast, then see the sights—including Westminster Abbey, where kings and queens have been coronated for centuries and where recently, Wills and Kate tied the knot—in style atop a vintage, open-top double-decker bus.
You'll refuel over fish and chips and a pint or two at renowned Knightsbridge pub the Tea Clipper. Take a cruise down the River Thames and check out the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace accompanied by the illuminating commentary of a professional guide. At night, you'll have two top-price tickets for your pick of a hit musical—"Chicago," "Billy Elliot," "Phantom of the Opera," "We Will Rock You," "Mamma Mia!," or "Wicked"—in the starry West End.
You'll also have plenty of time to hit the town on your own, whether it's stocking up on high-street accessories at Topshop; strolling the halls of the Tate Modern; sipping Pimm's Cup cocktails; or getting a taste of nose-to-tail guru Fergus Henderson's St. John Bar & Restaurant, which serves delicacies like braised lamb neck and lamb sweetbreads in addition to gastropub standards like gooey Welsh rarebit.
With more included than a certain British nanny could fit in her bottomless bag, the possibilities are endless—making this one British invasion you won't want to miss.
"One of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone, from history to culture, art, grand museums, dazzling architecture, royalty, diversity, and irrepressible pizazz."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- All inquiries and questions should be directed to Premium Tours at firstname.lastname@example.org; please allow 24 hours for a response, do not call the hotel directly
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 30, 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 35 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are July 20 to August 12 and August 29 to September 9
- Pricing based on double occupancy
- Children, aged 2-12 staying in extra bed in the same room is an extra $285 paid at booking
- Children are allowed in the spa and club only on weekends and bank holidays and should be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times, with a ratio of 1 adult per 2 children
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m.
- Theatre tickets will be present when in-room when you arrive and are valid for Monday night shows only
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings