A Bon Voyage the Laurentian Mountains
La Belle et la Belge • Prevost, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Daily Belgian Breakfast for Two
- Six-Course Dinner for Two
- Welcome Fruit Basket and Bottle of Sparkling Wine
Say "au revoir" to the ordinary and embrace your joie de vivre with this week's Escape to Quebec's Laurentian Mountains. You're headed for a two-night ($260) stay for two in a queen room at La Belle et la Belge.
The innkeepers here are the crème de la crème, always at the ready with delicious bites and suggestions for your itinerary. Upon arrival in your luxury guest room—complete with a private bathroom, queen bed, and Wi-Fi—you'll find an included basket of fruit and a bottle of sparkling wine awaiting you.
Each day, rise and shine with an included Belgian-style breakfast for two. Savor dishes like toast, a fricassee, and crêpes, or the traditional breakfast with fresh fruit and your choice of French toast or an omelet.
After your morning café au lait, head for Le P'tit Train du Nord, a roughly 200-mile bike trail that runs through the Laurentian Mountains and passes just behind the inn. Bon vivants determined to explore the mountains can bike or hike along the scenic path. For fun in the summertime sun, visit the Mont Saint-Sauveur Water Park, the largest in the region.
A gourmet meal is like an objet d'art in the Laurentians, so say "bon appétit!" to an included six-course Belgian dinner for two at the inn. You'll feast upon seasonal European cuisine made from fresh, local ingredients, then inquire about the evening's wines.
When you need a change of scenery, this week's Escape to Quebec is the pièce de resistance of getaways.
"Skiing is only half the story. As transportation improved, people took advantage of the obvious warm-weather opportunities for water sports, golf, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, and the like."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Dinner served on property; please confirm at booking which night you would prefer
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings