A Reader's Retreat in the Carolinas
An Inn on York Street • Chester, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Mark Twain Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($140) or Fridays and Saturdays ($170)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Noel Coward Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($160) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- 10% Discount and Complimentary Dessert at the Summit Food & Spirits Restaurant
- 20% Discount at Hall Lumber Company and 10% Discount at The Yellow Daisy Store
Few activities are more relaxing than reading a good book, but finding leisure time for literature isn't as simple. If you need to bookmark some time to unwind, crack open this week's Escape to An Inn on York Street in Chester, South Carolina.
You and your favorite character will write your own adventure during a two-night stay for two in the Mark Twain Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($140) or Fridays and Saturdays ($170). Or, opt to spend two nights in the Noel Coward Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($160) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190).
Individually decorated suites make the perfect setting for your love story. Featuring queen beds fitted with soft downs as well as en-suite bathrooms, your accommodations will feel like home away from home. Each morning, wake to a three-course gourmet breakfast for two, lovingly prepared by the innkeepers. Mark and Sandie Woodier personify hospitality with their British background and appreciation for Southern charm.
As a prologue to your day, laze on the porch swing, then sun yourself by the pool. In town, you can browse more than 7,000 square feet of Southern antiques with a 20-percent discount at Hall Lumber Company or pick up whimsical gifts at The Yellow Daisy Store. Bustling Charlotte, North Carolina, is just 30 minutes north for those looking to add more action to the plot.
The Carolina countryside offers a library of outdoor adventures. Check out nearby Chester State Park for hiking, fishing, and picnicking by the lake, then ask the innkeepers about scheduling tee times at the Chester Golf Club. Your day will be punctuated with a juicy steak dinner at the Summit Food & Spirits restaurant, where you'll receive a ten-percent discount and complimentary dessert.
You can turn the page on hectic days at An Inn on York Street, but reserve a copy quickly because this week's Escape is flying off the shelves.
"Our stay at An Inn on York Street was great! If you want a relaxing weekend to slow down and simply enjoy the company of your significant other, this is an excellent choice."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 15, 2012 - January 11, 2013
- Voucher includes a 10% Discount and Complimentary Dessert at the Summit Food & Spirits Restaurant, a 20% Discount at Hall Lumber Company and a 10% Discount at The Yellow Daisy Store
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings