Gas Up and Go to Clear Lake
South Shore Harbour Resort • League City, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Floor Room
- $40 Food and Beverage Credit for the Lobby Lounge, Room Service, Pool Bar, or Paradise Reef Restaurant
- Bottle of Wine and Four Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Wine Tasting for Two in the Lobby Lounge
- $50 Credit for One of Three Spa Packages or $50 Credit for $125+ of Services at Bella Vita Day Spa
- Two Fitness Center Passes
Recently, you've been forced to increase your gas budget, which has left your vacation budget, um, lower than usual. But that doesn't mean you have to resort to the local playground's sandbox for an Escape, and any Texan knows that spring and summer in the Lone Star State calls for a trip to the water.
Cruise down to League City, Texas, a short 30 miles from Houston, for a one-night stay for two at South Shore Harbour Resort ($169).
To put the romantic pedal to the metal, the resort—right across the lake from NASA's Johnson Space Center—stocks your Executive Floor Room with chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. Sailboats in Clear Lake make up the view from your tenth- or eleventh-floor hideaway, and the property's 185-foot tropical pool, complete with a swim-up bar, beckons.
Switch to autopilot as you savor an included wine tasting for two in the Lobby Lounge, followed by dinner in your room or a meal at Paradise Reef, the resort's restaurant overlooking the marina. Just be sure to order dessert, and remember to put your $40 food and beverage credit toward the bill.
The next morning, go full throttle at the fitness center before using your $50 credit to indulge in one of three spa packages with a facial and massage or $125 of services at Bella Vita Day Spa. Then rent a boat for the lake; stroll League City's Main Street; hop on the rides at Kemah Boardwalk; or jaunt down to Galveston Island for an afternoon at the beach.
You may not be able to get a steal at the pump, but you can still jump-start your vacation calendar with this week's Escape.
"My husband and I travel the world and have stayed in many five-star hotels, but they don't compare to the service and food quality that we get here. The staff go above and beyond to make us feel like royalty."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Gratuities/resort fees apply and are paid by the guests at check-in
- 12% occupancy tax ($20.28) and $9 resort fees/gratuities not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid for group or existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings