Wine and Sunshine Among the Nelson Vines
Milcrest Estate • Nelson, New Zealand
- Two nights for two in a luxurious suite at the award-winning winery, Milcrest Estate, in Nelson ($333)
- Delicious continental breakfast for two
- Crisp bottle of award-winning Milcrest Sauvignon Blanc to share
- One day of free mountain bike hire for two to explore the hills and valleys
- Not a single negative review on TripAdvisor
- Visit top-notch boutique wineries with the Milcrest cellar door on-site
- Hike through the stunning Abel Tasman National Park
- Just 15 minutes from the airport
If your days have been long and dreary, it's time to let the sunshine in. Escape to bright and beautiful Nelson for two nights at Milcrest Estate in the stunning wine region that records the most sunshine hours in New Zealand (just $333, usually $666)!
You'll be beaming when you step into just one of three gorgeous luxury suites for two at this award-winning winery. Let the light stream in as you take in the stunning views of Mount Arthur and Richmond Ranges beyond the vines.
Pop your bottle of, you guessed it, award-winning Milcrest Sauvignon Blanc to enjoy in your own private courtyard, before you bed down in your spacious open plan suite with goose-down duvets and a lush king-size posturepaedic bed, sumptuous suite, spa pool and tea and coffee making facilities.
Wake up to a sunny continental breakfast of fresh fruit, yoghurt, spreads and cereals. Spend your day tippling through the vines, starting at the on-site boutique wine tasting cellar door with five different award-winning varieties, or explore any of the 10 wineries within a 6km radius.
Don your visor to keep off the rays and hit a round of golf on lush greens, or hike through the stunning Abel Tasman National Park. Or spend a day pedalling through the hills with full-day complimentary mountain bike hire for two.
Then return to your sumptuous suite as the sun sets, dock your iPod, surf the wireless broadband and drift off on this brilliant Escape to Nelson.
“Awesome stay in Sunny Nelson”-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid during school / public holidays, long weekends, or Easter Holiday periods
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • Enjoy By April 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Gratuity is not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings