Relax and Rejuvenate in Glorious Hanmer Springs
Albergo Hanmer Lodge & Alpine Villa • Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
- Two ($536), three ($804) or five nights ($1340) for two at Albergo Hanmer Lodge & Alpine Villa
- Stunning magic mountain getaway with breathtaking views
- Delicious gourmet three-course daily breakfast
- One thermal pool pass daily per person for a rejuvenating dip in sulphur pools
- Just two minutes from the alpine thermal resort village of Hanmer Springs
- Why not bungee jump off historic Waiau Ferry Bridge or jetboat and raft down the rapids?
- Hike, bike or horseride along lush forest trails
- Snowboard and ski in the perfect powder over the winter months
- Just a 90-minute drive from Christchurch or Kaikoura
Every year you vow you're going to head to the majestic hills for a break. Now you have the best possible reason to Escape with this week's magical mountain getaway to the Albergo Hanmer Lodge & Alpine Villa.
Feel like you're on top of the world for two (just $536, usually $1,072), three (just $804, usually $1,608) or five nights (just $1,340, usually $2,680) to the alpine thermal resort village of Hanmer Springs set to the backdrop of North Canterbury's breathtaking Alpine Triangle.
Your spacious suite with warm and eclectic interior has snowcapped views from every window, and double glazed windows, underfloor heating for your toes, orthopaedic super king or twin beds, a sumptuous ensuite, TV, fridge and tea and coffee you can make on tap.
Fill up on an incredible three-course gourmet cooked meal each morning by your friendly hosts, with over 10 choices on the menu for breaking the fast before your day of adventure or relaxation.
Known for its rejuvenating thermal pools discovered in 1859, Hanmer Springs is nestled in the high country basin below the Southern Alps. With a free daily pass each, head to the Hanmer Springs Thermal reserve to dip into the open air thermal and sulphur pools, while the crisp alpine air steams around you. Or slip down the water slides and do some laps in the 25m freshwater pool.
Speed up your heart rate again with a bungee jump off the historic Waiau Ferry Bridge, a jetboat ride or a rafting trip down the rapids. Or for some slower outdoor activities, hike or bike along lush forest trails, and horsetrek through the stunning countryside. In winter, play in the powder of the idyllic Hanmer Springs Ski area where you can ski, snowboard or simply make a snowman.
Then return to your friendly hosts at the lodge, who will share local tips and recipes with you and can book your next day of adventure.
Warning: may not want to return after you've run to the hills on this glorious alpine Escape to Hanmer Springs.
"We highly recommend Albergo as a place to get away from it all and really relax"-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- All rates are in New Zealand Dollars NZD
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Gratuity is not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings