Quite a Prize on the Cajun Coast
Treasure Bayou Hotel & Suites • Baldwin, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room
- Continental Breakfast
- $20 Per Person in Free Play at Cypress Bayou Casino
Finding a good hotel room once your trip is underway is a lot like searching for buried bullion: you need a good map, pitfalls are everywhere, and "x" rarely ever marks the spot.
Fortunately this week's Escape is guaranteed to be a treasure trove of amenities: Spend one night in a king or queen room for two at Treasure Bayou Hotel & Suites, including $20 per person in free play at Cypress Bayou Casino, for $75.
Located in the heart of southern Louisiana, just two miles from Cypress Bayou Casino, this recently built gem beckons Bayou visitors with its spacious suites—featuring complimentary high-speed Internet access, a mini fridge, and microwave—and tasteful décor. Plus, there's no need to hunt around for provisions each morning—a delicious continental breakfast is included in your stay.
Fortune-seekers from all over the South try their luck at Cypress Bayou's 50 table games and 1,350 slot machines. Strike it rich playing live-action poker, high-stakes bingo, or with off-track betting. If you're looking for a sure thing, the succulent steaks at the casino's Mr. Lester's Steakhouse are the finest cuts in all of Acadiana, featuring pepper-crusted rib-eye, porterhouse, and Châteaubriand with an extensive wine and cigar list.
Nature-lovers hit pay dirt at the Bayou Teche National Wildlife Refuge, where a tour can turn up American alligators, bald eagles, wading birds, and the endangered Louisiana black bear. And golfers are guaranteed to find plenty of green at The Atchafalaya at Idlewild championship golf course, named one of America's Best Courses by Golf Digest.
Whether or not you find success at the slots, you're already winning with a stay at this Louisiana jewel.
"The rooms are very comfortable; the staff is courteous and professional. Free shuttle rides are available to the casino [on weekends], and the location of hotel is ideal."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- $20 free play per adult age 21 or older; up to $40 per voucher
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • Enjoy By October 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings