Natural Wonder on the Kapiti Coast
Tudor Manor bed and breakfast • Paraparaumu Beach, New Zealand
- One ($119), two ($199) or three nights ($275) in a gorgeous themed room on the Kapiti Coast
- Wake to a delicious breakfast each morning
- Enjoy a bottle of wine or sparkling on arrival
- Complimentary chocolates for a sweet start to the day
- Sleep in with a late check-out
- Explore the stunning Kapiti Coast
- Hit a round on the world-famous Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club
According to Jean-Paul Sartre, hell is other people. But one need not be a misanthropic, pipe-smoking, monogamy-despising philosopher to know that getting away from the crowds can be pure heaven. In fact, add a slice of the stunning Kapiti Coast and you'll never want to come down to Earth.
Sink into the delicious seclusion of an old-world manorial estate at the Tudor Manor Bed and Breakfast located just a step away from Wellington in an area of sea vistas, glorious sunsets, untouched native forests and rolling hillscapes.
Choose from one ($119, normally $245) two ($199, normally $410) or three nights ($275, normally $575) in one of three fabulous themed rooms. There's the Regency (complete with four-poster bed), the Bordeaux (featuring your every own private garden) or the Safari Suite (including kitchenette, bathroom and personal lounge).
Arrive to a bottle of wine or sparkling on arrival and nibble on complimentary chocolates as you take in your new surrounds. After a peaceful sleep, wake to a delicious breakfast banquet and prepare to explore.
If you're in need of adventure, the Kapiti Island Tours are the perfect means of exploring this beautiful landscape with a guided ferry excursion. Or if the bounty of nature is more your passion, the Nga Manu Nature Reserve is one of the best ways of discovering New Zealand's native birdlife.
Or, if you fancy a spot of golf, head to the Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club and walk the fairways that have housed many a championship in their time. Then swing by the Southward Car Museum for some vintage fun before heading back to base and relaxing with a drink and deciding what to do next.
Sleep in with a late check-out and enjoy a lazy day before heading back home. Remember, who needs existentialist angst when there's luxury like this to be enjoyed?
"We enjoyed our stay and would like to go back"-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, additional as gifts
- Credit card will not be charged - strictly to hold your room
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer valid for up to two adults
- Visit www.tudormanor.co.nz to check availability
- Excludes Saturdays and public holidays unless prior arranged with the owners
- Not valid during School / public holidays and long weekends
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on any existing reservations
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • Enjoy By April 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Gratuity is not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings