Relax by the Sea on Ireland's South Coast
The Walter Raleigh Hotel • Co Cork, Ireland
- Overnight (€57) or Two-Night (€120) Break for Two in a Superior Room
- Breakfast Included
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit Basket in Room on Arrival
- Table D'Hôte Dinner with Two-Night Option
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
In 1594, Sir Walter Raleigh heard tell of a city of gold, and set sail on a quest that would later contribute to the legend of El Dorado. If you and your secret love are looking for adventure worthy of your own story, Escape to his namesake, The Walter Raleigh Hotel in County Cork.
For €57, begin your fable with an overnight stay for two in a Superior Room at the 18th-century seafront hotel (up to a €115 value)—or add another chapter with a two-night stay for €120 (up to a €241 value). The treasures you'll uncover in your elegant accommodation include a romantic sleigh bed, antique furnishings, Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, a welcome bottle of wine, a fruit basket, and on many occasions, dramatic sea views.
There are still more riches to be found on the table d'hôte menu in the Park View Restaurant Youghal. Enjoy your three-course meal with the two-night option, taken at your chic, dark-wood table in the light and airy restaurant, with views overlooking the pretty gardens.
After a restorative sleep and breakfast back at the restaurant—also included with your package—launch your expedition in earnest with an exploration of Cork itself: garner tales of bravery and disaster on The Titanic Trail, a walking tour of the doomed ocean liner's final port of call at Cobh harbour; walk among exotic animals at FOTA Wildlife Park, where many species roam free alongside you; then kiss the Stone of Eloquence at Blarney Castle to ensure you can truly articulate your exploits.
Don't wait around for today's deal to descend into myth: click 'Buy Now' and discover a wealth of new experiences.
"Cork is a county full of colour and contrasts, which includes some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 November 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid Bank Holiday weekends or July and August
- Children welcome
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Voucher includes breakfast, bottle of wine and fruit basket in room on arrival, table D'Hôte dinner with two-night option and late 2 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings