Regal Spa Experience at 17th-Century Retreat
Barceló Redworth Hall Hotel • County Durham, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- One Afternoon Tea
- Champagne on Arrival
- Use of Fitness Facilities
- Mini Spa Treatment Each—Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage
The reign of James I was not without fireworks. Fortunately Guy Fawkes' dastardly plot backfired, providing the King with a reprieve. And, on the subject of lucky Escapes with a Jacobean flavour, you will be hard pressed to find a luxury getaway that sparks more interest than this week's hand-picked experience at the four-star Barceló Redworth Hall Hotel in County Durham.
A decadent two-night spa getaway for two will cost £199 (up to a £363 value) at the beautiful hotel within the Redworth Estate, with rooms laden with period features such as high ceilings, spiral staircases, characterful windows, and picturesque views across the rolling lawns, or contemporary rooms with power showers and Jacuzzi baths. Whichever ambience greets you on arrival, you'll have champagne waiting in the room to give bedding in a regal touch.
Wake to a hearty full English breakfast every morning and enjoy an afternoon tea to be taken at your leisure. You could choose to dine at the hotel's award-winning Restaurant 1744 which holds a coveted AA Rosette. Select mouthwatering food from the à la carte menu such as pan-fried sea bass with spring greens served with a crab and chive vermouth, or confit of duck leg with sticky red cabbage, fondant potato, and redcurrant jus.
Defuse any underlying frustrations with a back, neck, and shoulder massage each, before taking advantage of the fitness suite, a luxurious 14-metre swimming pool, sauna, and steam room.
Within easy reach of Darlington and Durham's attractions such as the stunning Durham Cathedral, Beamish Museum, and Raby Castle as well as a raft of activities available—a round on the championship course at Woodham Golf Club perhaps—you won't be burnt by a lack of recreational pursuits.
Remember, remember that the only thing you should be concerned about right now is getting it wrapped up before this week's opportunity to Escape goes up in smoke.
''The magnificent Great Hall is a showpiece and the interior is awash with sumptuous ornate staircases and lavishly decorated lounges.''-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast, one afternoon tea, Champagne on arrival, use of fitness facilities and mini spa treatment each—back, neck, and shoulder massage
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings