Green is Good in Telluride
Mountain Lodge Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269), in a Junior Suite
- One Welcome Drink (House Wine, Beer, or Soft Drink) Per Person at The View Restaurant
The season for hurtling down large hills with planks strapped to our feet may be over, but that doesn't mean that the fun has melted away in the mountains. Enjoy a wonderland of open space on this week's Escape to the Mountain Lodge at Telluride, a slopeside retreat that garnered top honors from the readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
Put up your ski-boot-free feet with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269), in a Junior Suite. Nestled amidst the majestic peaks and valleys of the San Juan Mountains, these spacious accommodations feature a living area and master bedroom equipped with amenities like a gas fireplace, plush king-size bed, deluxe kitchenette, jetted tub, balcony, two flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet, an iPod docking station, and more.
Treat your sans-snowpants self to a complimentary welcome drink at The View restaurant. With its 50-foot high timbered ceiling, stone fireplace, and rich leather furnishings, it's easy to be swept away by the eatery's rustic charm.
Soak away a ski-season's worth of leg tension in the year-round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, sit for a while in the steam room, or visit the resort's treatment room and book almost any type of massage (the list includes everything from Swedish and deep-tissue to reflexology and Thai).
Aside from its world-class skiing, this area is known for a plethora of spring and summer activities like hiking, biking, fly-fishing in the San Miguel River, and championship golfing. With views of snow-capped peaks in the distance, tee off at the pristine Telluride Golf Course, trek up to Bridal Veil Falls, or glide into the clear blue skies with Telluride Soaring.
The town is hopping during the summer season, when it plays host to a number of festivals and the Sunset Concert Series in Mountain Village. Combine that with low humidity, temperatures in the mid-70s, and green slopes covered in wildflowers, and your annual skiing trip might just turn into an annual hiking and fishing trip.
"Providing unfettered access to some of the finest ski runs in southwestern Colorado, the Mountain Lodge at Telluride is a cross between a luxurious condominium village and a full-service mountain resort."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- First available stay-date: May 23, 2012
- Must book reservations by June 17, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: June 21-23; July 4-7
- Tax, gratuity, parking not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 11, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 11, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 11, 2012 • Enjoy By August 11, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings