Peace and Perfect Weather in Palm Springs
Villa Rosa Inn • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Suite, Mondays through Thursdays between June 1 and September 30 ($159) or between April 24 and May 30 ($199)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Suite, Fridays through Sundays between June 1 and September 30 ($249) or between April 24 and May 30 ($299)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Bicycle Rentals
For a resort town just two hours from LA, one that's made a reputation of hosting Hollywood luminaries like the Rat Pack, Palm Springs has managed to maintain the relaxed, down-to-earth vibe that's drawn the celeb set here since the '20s. No scenesters, no paparazzi—just peace, quiet, and perfect weather.
For proof, look no further than the Villa Rosa Inn, drenched in sunshine, surrounded by scenic desertscape, and blissfully devoid of Tinsel Town hedonism. With this week's Escape, you'll get a two-night stay for two in a Villa Suite, Mondays through Thursdays between June 1 and September 30 ($159) or between April 24 and May 30 ($199).
Or, make it a three-night stay for two in a Villa Suite, Fridays through Sundays between June 1 and September 30 ($249) or between April 24 and May 30 ($299).
Each of two Villa Suites is appointed with cool tile floors, one bedroom with a king-size bed, a full kitchen, and a private patio, plus access to the courtyard pool—a favorite hangout of local hummingbirds.
Folks on TripAdvisor love the innkeeper, Jay, and his canine companion, Toby. "The pool area is simply gorgeous," says one guest. "Jay also baked cookies and cream puffs for us in the evening, when we were playing cards with other guests."
After a continental breakfast each morning, take a complimentary bike out for a spin around town, or hit the links. This is the golf capital of the world, after all, and the region is home to more than 125 courses. Nature lovers should take a walk on the wild side at the The Living Desert, a 42-year-old conservatory, botanical garden, and zoo spread over 1,200 acres in the Sonoran Desert.
But don't exert yourself. A trip to Palm Springs is all about sunbathing from inside the pool, drink in hand, chatting up old friends and making new ones. And where better than the six-room Villa Rosa, shaded by palm trees on a quiet side street, to soak it all up?
"[Palm Springs] fancies itself a European-style resort with a dash of small-town Americana—think Jetsons architecture and the crushed-velvet vibe of piano bars with the colors and attitude of a laid-back Aegean village."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Vouchers include Daily Continental Breakfast for Two and Complimentary Bicycle Rentals
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid Memorial Day weekend, July 4 holiday, or Labor Day weekend
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings