Cosmopolitan Glamour in Singapore
The Sultan • Singapore, Singapore
- Two ($209), three ($299) or five nights ($449) for two in a Sultan Room in the heart of vibrant Kampong Glam
- Delicious daily full breakfast
- Refreshing welcome drinks at the Pasha Bar
- Free Internet and local calls
- Free Sultan Singapore Area Guide to give you all the local know how
- Late 1pm checkout for a lazy stay
- Explore Singapore's endless shopping, eating and cosmopolitan culture
If you're going to dive into the cosmopolitan East with its overwhelming array of extraordinary shopping complexes, hustle, bustle, mouthwatering food and unique culture, you need a haven to step into at the end of each day. Ensconce yourself in one of a kind luxury and calm on this Escape to The Sultan in Singapore.
With so many cheap flights floating around, you'll feel nothing but Zen as you step off the plane and into this heritage hotel for two (just $209, usually $438), three (just $299, usually $634) or five nights (just $449, usually $1,027) for two in your own elegant Sultan Room.
With tall columns, wide arcs and full-length shuttered windows, this graceful hotel has been exquisitely preserved from 10 traditional Singaporean shop-houses. Cool off with a refreshing welcome drink on arrival at the chic Pasha Bar and flick through your free Sultan Singapore Area Guide to map out things to do on your stay.
Wake up with the comforting knowledge that you have a delicious daily full breakfast awaiting you. You don't have to venture far to find vibrant Singaporean sites, as you're situated right in the heart of happening Kampong Glam.
Spend your day getting a taste for world-class shopping, eating and culture. Rise above it all on the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, take a night safari at the Singapore Zoo or cruise along the Singapore River, stopping along the way to take in the sights.
Return to The Sultan and exhale in your spacious and beautifully designed boutique room, where every detail from toothpaste to flat screen TV, to a well-stocked minibar and an iPod docking station are at your finger tips. Then dine in at the stunning alfresco Pasha Restaurant & Bar, where you can feast your eyes on gorgeous Moroccan architecture and your taste buds on its cuisine.
Despite being in the steamy and exotic East, you'll never lose your cool on this exquisite Escape to Singapore.
“Beautiful hotel”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Block out dates apply: 23 – 25 Dec 2012 , 30 & 31 Dec 2012 , 1 Jan 2013, 18 – 22 Jun 2012, 20 - 24 Sep 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Optional upgrade to a Sultan Suite at S$46 per day
- 10% Service Charge and 7% Singapore Goods & Services Tax included
- Redeem the welcome drink during any time of your stay - drink is one per person
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • Enjoy By April 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings