A Getaway to Hungary's Exciting Capital
art'otel budapest • Budapest, Hungary
- Two- (£179) or Three-Night (£250) Stay for Two in art' room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Danube Cruise Each
- Late Checkout
- Use of Fitness Facilities and Sauna and Free Wi-Fi
- First 20 Customers to Book Stay will Receive Room Upgrade
- Flight Options to Budapest from Most UK Airports with Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, and More (Not Included)
The European travel picture has opened up in ways we could scarcely have imagined when the Iron Curtain was drawn. Today, happily, we get to Escape to dramatic landscapes like Budapest. Specifically, the extraordinary art'otel budapest.
Let's sketch things out: two people, opting for two or three nights in a chicly appointed art' room (prices start from £179 and £250—respectively up to £304 and £426 values), enjoying a drink on arrival, and relaxation going all the way through to the late checkout on your day of departure.
Some rooms benefit from dramatic views across the river Danube to castles, the Hungarian Parliament, and plenty other landmarks; turn back round to see the hotel living up to its name by displaying over 600 original works by renowned US still-life artist, Donald Sultan.
And if you're among the first 20 people to book you'll get a room upgrade. Only feel right once you've exercised? You'll enjoy use of the fitness facilities, or you might prefer simply to take your foot off the gas with a free sauna.
A wholesome breakfast is yours to feast on each morning in the bright and airy Drawing Room, and then it's on with brushing up on your culture. It's an easy 500-metre walk to the 11th-century Matthias Church (where Liszt debuted his Coronation Mass), while good taste sees an expedition to the Hungarian National Gallery, Museum of Fine Arts, and magnificent Budapest State Opera House is also a must.
Alternatively, carve out further relaxation at the glorious Gellert Baths—Budapest boasts an extraordinary 118 natural thermal springs, none more eminent than this. Don't forget to hop aboard your Rivera cruise for two on the Danube, and enjoy close up views of the splendid Chain Bridge, the first permanent structure linking the two sides of the city.
Embark on an art'tour—a free guide tour of the exciting art works on show in the hotel—the perfect cultural start to your day.
So, that's our miniature portrait of the Budapest Escape. Go once and the hardest part will be resisting the temptation to immediately re-book and go again.
''Straddling the romantic Danube River, with the Buda Hills to the west and the start of the Great Plain to the east, Budapest is the most beautiful city in central Europe.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit two purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 August 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Option A (two night package) does not allow a check-in on Friday
- Not valid April 29, 30; May 22 - 25; June 27 - 30 and July 27 - 29 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in an art'room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, welcome drink on arrival, Danube cruise each, late checkout, use of fitness facilities and sauna and free Wi-Fi, first 20 customers to book stay will receive room upgrade
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings