Bear Necessities in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Yogi Bear Jellystone Camp-Resort • Marion, NC
- A Two-Night Stay in a Tent Site for Four ($68)
- A Two-Night Stay on an RV Site for Four ($80)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Six ($185)
- A Two-Day Resort Pass for Four People, Including Mini Golf and Rentals for Paddleboats, Canoes, and Kayaks, and Water Slide and Pool Access
If you're smarter than the average bear, this Escape will be a no-brainer: Get ready to pack up the kids and spend a couple of nights sleeping under the stars at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort.
At this Marion, North Carolina, oasis at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains—picture perfect enough to be on Sunday-morning TV—choose to spend your two nights in a cabin for up to six people ($185), on an RV site for up to four people ($80), or in a tent site for up to four people ($68). In all cases, you'll get a two-day resort pass for four people, which includes paddleboat and kayak rentals as well as pool and water slide access—the 300-foot Super Duper Triple Looper water slide is lightning fast.
Everyone will sleep soundly after a full day of activities that cover far more than just the bear necessities: Think fishing, crafts, horseshoes, dances, swimming, s'mores roasts, volleyball, bingo, catching a flick at the outdoor movie theater, mini golf, and more.
Yogi himself also makes plenty of appearances, so keep your pic-a-nic baskets in sight while you pose for photo ops.
Off the campgrounds, it'd be a boo-boo not to explore everything the surrounding area has to offer. Water sports enthusiasts will find a home on Lake James; hikers can traverse Pisgah National Forest; explorers can uncover the stalactites and stalagmites of Linville Caverns; and sightseers will enjoy a leisurely drive along Blue Ridge Parkway.
Yogi may be a cartoon, but the fun your family will have at Jellystone is as real as it gets.
"Fun, well-supervised activities for the children were planned throughout the weekend. We highly recommend this campground. It is a clean, safe environment for children... just a great place run by a great family!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend
- Offer valid May 28, 2012 through May 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for Sunday through Wednesday arrival only
- Not valid on holidays
- Pool and Waterslide operate May 28 through September 15; 2012
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings