The Road to Relaxation in Rarotonga
Air New Zealand Vacations • Arorangi, Cook Islands
- A Six-Night Stay for One Guest in a 5-Star Courtyard Pool Suite with Roundtrip Economy ($2,499) or Business Class ($3,999) Air New Zealand Airfare from LAX to Rarotonga Airport
- Meet-and-Greet Arrival Transfers
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit Cocktail Upon Arrival at the Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruise and Lunch
- Raro Mountain Safari Tour and Lunch
- Island Feast and Cultural Dinner Show
- 50-Minute Couples' Massage
- Late 7 p.m. Checkout on Final Day Plus Transfer to Airport
Mapping out a memorable getaway has a way of transforming your attitude as well as your latitude—especially when your coordinates line up with Air New Zealand Vacations and one of the lushest destinations on the globe: Rarotonga in New Zealand's Cook Islands.
Point your compass toward an unforgettable six-night adventure for one guest, based on double occupancy, complete with roundtrip economy ($2,499) or business class ($3,999) Air New Zealand airfare from LAX to Rarotonga airports. Navigate your way to the five-star Crown Beach Resort & Spa and maroon your vessel in a luxurious Courtyard Pool Suite when you depart any Sunday from April 15 to July 29. A late 7 p.m. checkout and all ground transfers, taxes, and fuel surcharges are included.
Discover everything the Southern Hemisphere has to offer starting with this Escape that's ripe with fruitful amenities including daily breakfasts and a welcome bottle of wine and fruit cocktail upon arrival. Chart a course through crystal-clear waters with a tour of the island's iconic lagoon one day and embark on a safari tour of Raro Mountain the next. A galley of tour lunches are provided.
As for wellness, the on-site spa professionals really know their knots—and they'll get rid of yours with an included 50-minute couples' massage making your worries seem 20,000 leagues away.
Add to your atlas an authentic island feast and cultural dinner show on your last night on the island, and you'll have plotted your way to paradise.
'X' marks the spot for vacation-package gold that's just waiting to be uncovered.
"Find a thousand years of Polynesian culture... [amid] some of the most spectacular natural scenery in the South Pacific. The jewel in the crown is Rarotonga—a bewitching blend of craggy mountains, dense jungle and glorious bone-white beaches."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher price is per person, based on two people traveling together
- Valid for travel on Sunday evenings between April 15 to July 29, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by May 18, 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Single occupancy is available for an additional charge; please call Air New Zealand Vacations for pricing on single occupancy
- Flights for this package originate from LAX, but origination from other US cities is available for additional charge; call for pricing from other US cities
- Voucher includes a bottle of wine and fruit cocktail, Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruise and lunch, Raro Mountain Safari Tour and lunch, island feast and cultural dinner show , a 50-minute couples' massage, and late 7 p.m. checkout on final day plus transfer to airport
- Airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, US/foreign taxes and fees including September 11 Security Fee are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2012 • Enjoy By August 4, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings